Author Topic: Biden rallies Sunshine State Democrats: ‘We can win Florida’  (Read 281 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden rallies Sunshine State Democrats: ‘We can win Florida’
By Social Links for Ryan King
Published Jan. 30, 2024, 6:36 p.m. ET

President Biden had a sunny outlook in Florida on Tuesday, telling Democrats there “we can win” in 2024 — after years of electoral drubbings in the once quintessential purple state.

“Here in Florida, you’ve had a real dose of ‘Trump-ism,'” Biden bluntly told a crowd at a fundraiser in Jupiter, giving himself the sign of the cross and calling his predecessor an “unusual guy,” according to a White House transcript.

“We have to organize, mobilize the vote. I think we can win Florida. I think the Democrats can win in Florida.”

Biden, 81, lost the Sunshine State to former President Donald Trump 47.9% to 51.2% back in 2020. Former President Barack Obama narrowly won the state in both 2012 and 2008.

But Democrats’ fortunes in Florida have only worsened in the time since. They no longer have any statewide officeholders, which they haven’t won since 2018.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/01/30/news/biden-rallies-sunshine-state-democrats-we-can-win-florida/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=nypost
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden rallies Sunshine State Democrats: ‘We can win Florida’
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 12:26:17 am »
Not a chance
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2024, 01:30:44 am »
Here in Florida, you’ve had a real dose of ‘Trump-ism,' DeSantis-ism And by all measures Floridians as a whole love it! Sorry Brandon but Trump ain't had jack to do with Florida for three years...good or bad!

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2024, 02:11:29 am »
Florida and Texas are off the board, but there is plenty of money to be raised in those states.