Author Topic: The Real Story: The Truth About George Floyd’s Death  (Read 381 times)

Offline Hoodat

The Real Story: The Truth About George Floyd’s Death
« on: January 30, 2024, 08:36:41 pm »
The Real Story: The Truth About George Floyd’s Death

A new documentary reveals the body camera footage that was hidden from the public.

Jan Jekielek and Jeff Minick  |  1/29/2024

In a recent episode of “American Thought Leaders,” host Jan Jekielek sits down with Emmy Award-winning reporter Liz Collin, author of “They’re Lying: The Media, the Left, and the Death of George Floyd” and producer of the new narrative-busting documentary, “The Fall of Minneapolis.” Ms. Collin breaks down what really happened the day George Floyd died, what the media left out, and what evidence was withheld at the trial.

Jan Jekielek: You’ve made an astonishing film. You’ve used body cam footage from the police officers involved in the arrest of George Floyd, including Derek Chauvin, that was withheld for a long time. You put it together telling a very different story than the world is aware of. How did you get into this so deeply?

Liz Collin: I like to say this isn’t a story I ever set out to tell. I was a member of the mainstream media for nearly 20 years. I worked about 14 years of that at a CBS station in Minneapolis, where I was an anchor and reporter.  .  .  .

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/the-real-story-the-truth-about-george-floyds-death-5564151
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Re: The Real Story: The Truth About George Floyd’s Death
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2024, 08:38:22 pm »
Ms. Collin: You have George Floyd’s autopsy finished within 12 hours of his death. You have no strangulation marks, no asphyxiation, no bruising to the neck. You have three times the lethal limit of fentanyl in George Floyd’s system. George Floyd has a tumor, and there are still questions as to why more testing wasn’t done on that tumor. He has 75 percent blockage in one artery going to his heart. He recently recovered from COVID.
It wasn’t so much what the jury was allowed to see, but what they weren’t allowed to see. We talk about this body camera footage. This is about an 18-minute interaction with George Floyd that day. It’s the 90 seconds at the end that the jury is allowed to see in trial, and that’s it.

Mr. Jekielek: You’ve been in the media for 20 years. How does this investigation compare with others you’ve done?
Ms. Collin: To manipulate a story like this to hide things from the public is a testament to poor leadership where nobody was willing to speak the truth. I’ve never seen corruption at this level before.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2024, 11:34:01 pm »
Been posting this for a long time.
Gonna post it again.

Psssssssttt !!!!
Hey, you...!

George Floyd wasn't murdered.

Pass it on...

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2024, 12:33:44 am »
There was no way this cop was not going to be found guilty. There was too much invested, politically speaking, to find him guilty

He was a sacrificial lamb
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2024, 12:42:57 am »
There was no way this cop was not going to be found guilty. There was too much invested, politically speaking, to find him guilty

He was a sacrificial lamb
He was the victim of the collective cowardice of the media, the police, and the judicial system. For starters, there should have been a change in venue.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2024, 06:36:37 pm »
An objective person would NEVER have thought to file charges against the police that day.

FACT is Floyd died of a HUGE DRUG OVERDOSE, and nothing else. 

FACT:  the optics of the knee on the neck are what manifested the indictment of a police officer doing his job.

FACT:  Floyd resisted arrest, plain and simple, and was too strong for these officers to handle.

I thought the police involved deserved an accommodation for their RESTRAINT!

What happened with Floyd reinforced the trend to embrace the criminal, protect the criminal, and no longer protect society.  Simply stated, thanks largely to Democommies, the effort to destroy the USA has become institutionalized.  Anarchy is an acceptable mindset, and encouraged.

The act of defunding the police was not needed, for what has happened across America is the divesting of civil behavior, the destruction of law abiding values, the blatant destruction of our national sovereignty with our borders being crossed with no resistance.

How many good Americans will die because of this intentional destruction of our nation?  THOUSANDS!!!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2024, 07:51:07 pm »
Hey now, no criticism of St. George of Floyd!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org