Author Topic: The Elites Hate Us — But We Outnumber Them  (Read 163 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Elites Hate Us — But We Outnumber Them
« on: January 30, 2024, 03:11:48 pm »
The Elites Hate Us — But We Outnumber Them
Armando Simón
January 30, 2024

Elites are individuals who occupy the upper strata in society through either wealth, politics, sports, religion, and/or social status (such as entertainment), and they have been a part of society for millennia. Because of human nature, elites have usually — though not always — considered themselves to be better than those below them or have simply been indifferent to them.

By the same token, those below the elites have either envied them, worshipped them, been hostile toward them, or have just simply been indifferent to them, occupying different worlds of which they were not privy to, though they might have been curious.

In the past two centuries, because of the development of intense democratic attitudes, most elites either downplayed or suppressed any feelings of disdain to those not as fortunate as them, or any demands to be treated better than the plebians. They found that any overt expressions of supposed superiority were reciprocated with intense hostility and became targeted (think of Leona Helmsley).

As for Hollywood celebrities who demanded special treatment when breaking rules or laws with the question, “Do you know who I am?” or “Do you know my name?” (think of Reese Witherspoon or the obnoxious Alec Baldwin), they were showered with ridicule and contempt. Special treatment for elites can be successful, however, if done surreptitiously.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2024/01/30/the-elites-hate-us-but-we-outnumber-them/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: The Elites Hate Us — But We Outnumber Them
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2024, 03:34:44 pm »
But elites and megadonors own the national parties' apparatus, and can buy more TV commericals.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.