Author Topic: Biden bounce: Up with Democrats and independents, catching Trump  (Read 1200 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Biden bounce: Up with Democrats and independents, catching Trump
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2024, 04:56:58 pm »
You're right- Pence did exactly what he was required to do under the law. A lot of people believe otherwise because they've bought into the LIE that Congress did not hear and vote upon the objections to the election, when they very clearly did. But that's a lie that refuses to die because the people propagating it are either ignorant of the actual facts, or deliberately trying to deceive others.
Who's a good boy ... you are ... you're the best boy!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online LMAO

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2024, 06:16:02 pm »
What would the MAGA reaction be if Biden did what they wanted Pence to do or if Kamala does what they demanded Pence to do should Trump win?

Pence did the right thing. As did Biden when Trump won. The difference is doing the right thing cost Pence with the MAGA movement
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2024, 06:22:24 pm »
The geographic extent of fraud needed to explain Trump's 2020 loss is mind boggling.  When you look at the states Biden flipped, you will find dozens of rural counties that moved slightly to the left, and wealthy suburbs that moved just a tad more.  In fact, this was the general pattern elsewhere.  Wouldn't you expect to see a notable swing in some urban hellscape where the government was controlled by democrat operatives?  But when you look at the cities in the midwest, those didn't move at all. 

Offline berdie

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2024, 11:01:07 pm »
What would the MAGA reaction be if Biden did what they wanted Pence to do or if Kamala does what they demanded Pence to do should Trump win?

Pence did the right thing. As did Biden when Trump won. The difference is doing the right thing cost Pence with the MAGA movement

Totally agree.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2024, 03:59:32 pm »
The geographic extent of fraud needed to explain Trump's 2020 loss is mind boggling.  When you look at the states Biden flipped, you will find dozens of rural counties that moved slightly to the left, and wealthy suburbs that moved just a tad more.  In fact, this was the general pattern elsewhere.  Wouldn't you expect to see a notable swing in some urban hellscape where the government was controlled by democrat operatives?  But when you look at the cities in the midwest, those didn't move at all.

Not only the geographic extent but also the polls also showed biden winning in roughly the way he did, at least in aggregate.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2024, 04:55:55 pm »
Well sure. If the Dems shut down all the vote counting stations at 3a.m. with Trump well ahead. Then kick out all the observers, black out all the windows, and start delivering truckloads of ballots. Jesus Christ couldn't win in that situation, nobody could.

You're right. If the Democrats get away with the same open blatant fraud that they did last election, and no court in the country would even hear evidence of fraud. Then it doesn't matter who is running against Biden. Trump has nothing to do with it. The Democrat will ALWAYS win.

Nobody was more pissed off about the last election than Hillary. She was screaming and pulling her hair out that they did not do all of that for her.

Well that’s funny.  Because Hitlery was whining the whole time that Trump stole the election.

Gee, just like 2020, but tables turned.  Only difference was that apparently Hillary & co. Didn’t seriously pursue this angle to prove fraud at all, and just all grumbled about it (AND Electoral college, as they always do).
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2024, 05:24:04 pm »
Well that’s funny.  Because Hitlery was whining the whole time that Trump stole the election.

Gee, just like 2020, but tables turned.  Only difference was that apparently Hillary & co. Didn’t seriously pursue this angle to prove fraud at all, and just all grumbled about it (AND Electoral college, as they always do).

Here are some hard facts!

1. Let's be clear: the 2016 election was a fluke and there is no guarantee it will happen again.
2. There is no question about it: the 2020 election was conducted fairly and there is no evidence of widespread fraud.
3. It simply doesn't make sense: how can Trump expect to win if he actively discourages non-MAGA voters from voting for him?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online LMAO

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2024, 05:59:02 pm »

She absolutely did

And there were articles touted by some of her supporters claiming that computers were switching votes in  certain districts from Hillary to Trump

And Hillary also claimed that thousands of votes in Madison and Milwaukee, in Wisconsin were thrown away. She provided no evidence of this claim.

And who can forget about the “Trump colluding with Russia” hoax?

The first “election deniers” were Democrats
« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 06:00:50 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy