Author Topic: Bidenites invoke Alinsky, sow orchestrated division between the ‘haves’ and the ‘have-nots’  (Read 240 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
January 29, 2024
Bidenites invoke Alinsky, sow orchestrated division between the ‘haves’ and the ‘have-nots’
By Jack Hellner

Every day we see a lot of fictional “information” put out by the media, Joe Biden, and all the other Democrats, which intentionally serves to mislead the public to infect the United States with their radical agenda to remake (destroy) America.

One lie that Biden repeatedly says is that billionaires pay an average tax rate of 8% which is less than average Americans. The lie is meant to gin up class hate and division. From RedState:

Biden Again Claims Billionaires Pay 8 Percent in Taxes — It’s Nonsense, and Wealthy Democrats Know It

And here is factual information on tax rates for 2020: the top 1% of income earners paid an average of 26% and the bottom 50% of earners paid an average of 3.1%.

So where does Biden get his fictional rate? He gets it from government bureaucrats at the Office of Management and Budget who use a made up denominator to calculate the tax rate. They pretend that billionaires should pay tax on unrealized gains and that they can calculate those gains. From CBS News:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/01/bidenites_invoke_alinsky_sow_orchestrated_division_between_the_haves_and_the_havenots.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Bidens have more stuff than I do.  Hunter has probably paid less than his "fair share" in taxes. 

I'm not the crook; I'm the one being robbed.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.