Author Topic: She Might Be Expelled From Congress – Ilhan Omar Says the Quiet Part Out Loud and It’s Time American  (Read 2273 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She's NUTS!

@Jack Russell

Well,since SHE is a congresscritter that now is in a position to help her  country,and WE are not in congress and NOT in a position to  help America,I have to ask,"Who is the one that is really nuts,the one doing these things,or the Americans that are  allowing her to get away with  it?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online cato potatoe

MN-5 is centered in Minneapolis, but the demographics are not those of a blighted inner city.  Bunch of urban bourgeois bohemians selected her only to raise a giant middle finger to the rest of us.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele postulates:
"I hope Minnesotans are happy and will be happy when Islamic terrorists wage war within this country."

You may end up surprised to find that many of them actually WILL be "happy" -- at least in Minneapolis.

They'll be ululating and passing out candy in the streets.

Offline LMAO

Import the third world, you become the third world

And then they run for Congress and win
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

Ron DeSantis calls for Ilhan Omar to be denaturalized and deported from US
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2024, 01:41:48 am »
Go Ron!!

Ron DeSantis calls for Ilhan Omar to be denaturalized and deported from US

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis — a Republican who abandoned his White House bid earlier this month and endorsed former President Donald Trump — has called for Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota to be expelled from Congress, denaturalized, and deported.

"Expel from Congress, denaturalize and deport!" DeSantis exclaimed in a post on X.

He made the comment when sharing a video of Omar delivering remarks in a foreign language.

Omar, who was born in Somalia, has been serving in the U.S. House of Representatives since 2019.

The video DeSantis was commenting on included English subtitles claiming that Omar had made comments such as "we, as Somalians we love each other" and "we are an organized society brothers and sisters. People of the same blood people who know they are Somalians first, Muslims second, who protect one another come to each other's aid and to the aid of other Muslims too." Later, the subtitles indicated that she said, "Sleep in comfort, knowing I am here to protect the interests of Somalia from inside the U.S. system."

But Omar retweeted Abdirashid Hashi, an individual who posted what he described as "an accurate and verbatim translation" of Omar's comments. "We Somalis are people who love each other," Omar said, according to the translation. "We are sisters and brothers, supporting each other, people who know they are Somalis and Muslims, coming to each other's aid and aiding their brothers and sisters."

"While I am in Congress, no one will take Somalia's sea. The United States will not back others to rob us. So, do not lose sleep over that, O Minnesotans. The lady you sent to Congress is on this, and she is as cognizant of this interest as you are," Omar said, according the translation Hashi posted..............

https://www.conservativereview.com/ron-desantis-calls-for-ilhan-omar-to-be-denaturalized-and-deported-from-us-2667128095.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Maybe there would be less translation ambiguity if she gave her comments in English.

What was she saying that she didn't want Americans to hear?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
MN-5 is centered in Minneapolis, but the demographics are not those of a blighted inner city.  Bunch of urban bourgeois bohemians selected her only to raise a giant middle finger to the rest of us.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedar-Riverside,_Minneapolis AKA: "Little Mogadishu"
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

During a 2022 trip to Somalia, Ilhan Omar revealed her true political goal: To move back to Somalia after she is done using her political position to build up her home country ...

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1753402969406451930
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org