General Category > Military/Defense News

BREAKING>>Three US troops killed in drone attack in Jordan, at least two dozen injured

<< < (2/57) > >>

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on January 28, 2024, 04:59:10 pm --- "Today, America’s heart is heavy. Last night, three U.S. service members were killed—and many wounded—during an unmanned aerial drone attack on our forces stationed in northeast Jordan near the Syria border.  While we are still gathering the facts of this attack, we know it was carried out by radical Iran-backed militant groups operating in Syria and Iraq," President Biden released in a statement Sunday morning.

"Jill and I join the families and friends of our fallen—and Americans across the country—in grieving the loss of these warriors in this despicable and wholly unjust attack. These service members embodied the very best of our nation: Unwavering in their bravery. Unflinching in their duty. Unbending in their commitment to our country— risking their own safety for the safety of their fellow Americans, and our allies and partners with whom we stand in the fight against terrorism.  It is a fight we will not cease," Biden continued. "The three American service members we lost were patriots in the highest sense. And their ultimate sacrifice will never be forgotten by our nation. Together, we will keep the sacred obligation we bear to their families. We will strive to be worthy of their honor and valor. We will carry on their commitment to fight terrorism. And have no doubt -- we will hold all those responsible to account at a time and in a manner our choosing."

--- End quote ---
And have no doubt -- we will hold all those responsible to account at a time and in a manner our choosing."
Don't be decisive, don't be proactive, that might signal strength and we can't have that in the leader of the United States can we? Nope let's just keep being a weak reactive ass. I don't want us in a war but by God we need to teach these sons of bitches a great big painful lesson....and I don't mean the Barry/Brandon lesson of giving them tons of cash.

mystery-ak:
Praying for the families of these Heroes....

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on January 28, 2024, 05:37:35 pm ---Praying for the families of these Heroes....

--- End quote ---
Yes, that is the first thing I should have done, prayers for the families and loved ones of our brave soldiers. :0001:

mystery-ak:

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/SenTomCotton/status/1751658979938148565

mystery-ak:
Senate Republicans
Sen. Dan Sullivan
@SenDanSullivan
Iranian terrorist proxies have crossed a red line with the reported killing of 3 brave U.S. service members and wounding of dozens more.

This strike, and the 150+ attacks our forces have sustained in recent months, shows the dangers of the Biden administration’s appeasement of Iran in the past three years and the administration’s total failure to enact deterrence in the region—something I’ve been pushing to reverse for years.

The President needs to order a clear, lethal and overwhelming response that demonstrates to Iran and to the world that whoever targets our men and women in uniform—or supports these attacks—will face the full might of the U.S. military.
11:48 AM · Jan 28, 2024
·

🇺🇸 The Briefing Room 🇺🇸 🇮🇱

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version