Author Topic: Report: Bill Clinton, Barack Obama Plan Joint Fundraiser with Joe Biden  (Read 347 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Bill Clinton, Barack Obama Plan Joint Fundraiser with Joe Biden

What is the best collective noun to use in describing a gathering of former and current Democrat presidents? The world might be about to find out because a first-of-its-kind fundraiser is being mooted to benefit President Joe Biden, with the 2024 presidential race aspirant destined to share a stage with predecessors Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

At least, that is the plan, an NBC News report details.

The simple formula is for the three to appear together at a fundraiser this spring, the four people familiar with the discussions told the outlet. It continues:

The plan underscores the belief among Biden allies that the party needs an all-hands-on-deck approach to help him win a second term.

It’s also just one in a growing list of ways that Democratic leaders, and the Biden campaign, are gearing up for a general election they view as having the highest of stakes.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/28/report-bill-clinton-barack-obama-plan-joint-fundraiser-with-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Report: Bill Clinton, Barack Obama Plan Joint Fundraiser with Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2024, 06:39:13 pm »
Pack up the babies and grab the old ladies cuz Brother Obammy and Clintoons traveling grift show is coming to town!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

Re: Report: Bill Clinton, Barack Obama Plan Joint Fundraiser with Joe Biden
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2024, 06:47:33 pm »
This doesn’t sound like a campaign were the  front runner  is going to be convinced to step down and replaced anytime soon

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy