Author Topic: DEI Strikes Again: The FBI Hiring the Obese and the Barely Literate  (Read 334 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DEI Strikes Again: The FBI Hiring the Obese and the Barely Literate
By Becky Noble | 2:53 PM on January 26, 2024The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

The FBI was once the premier law enforcement organization in the world. It has been heralded in books and movies, and FBI agents have generally been seen by the public as upstanding, morally exceptional people, who put the safety and well-being of the American people first. Well, those days appear to be, at least in the era of Joe Biden, behind the FBI. The FBI has more important things to worry about now, like harassing grannies who took selfies of themselves at the Capitol on Jan. 6, and parents who attend school board meetings instead. And like their crime-fighting standards, the FBI also seems to have loosened their hiring standards for, you guessed it, DEI, diversity, equity, and inclusion.

A group of current and former FBI agents recently handed over a report to both the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees. The agents describe an environment where DEI, not ability and qualifications, has become the standard in the hiring process. Some of the standards being loosened involve things like physical fitness, drug use, finances, mental health, experience, and integrity. The changes have been made “to more easily accommodate a larger pool of available applicants."

The information received by the current and former agents came from various sources and sub-sources who were deemed "highly credible" and also had first-hand knowledge about the relaxed standards. Another interesting detail: The sources and sub-sources interviewed for the report all were given code names for fear of retaliation by the FBI. Why is the FBI afraid of Americans knowing about their new DEI hiring practices?

https://redstate.com/beckynoble/2024/01/26/dei-strikes-again-fbi-hiring-the-obese-and-the-barely-literate-n2169243
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: DEI Strikes Again: The FBI Hiring the Obese and the Barely Literate
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2024, 11:19:18 pm »
Fine with me.

They'll be too dumb to concoct a phony case against ordinary folks,
and
Too fat to chase 'em.

Offline mountaineer

Re: DEI Strikes Again: The FBI Hiring the Obese and the Barely Literate
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2024, 11:20:17 pm »
I've read about how strenuous FBI agent training is. I guess they'll drop all that running and such.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org