Author Topic: This new eyewear design could give users a tactical advantage  (Read 217 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This new eyewear design could give users a tactical advantage
« on: January 26, 2024, 03:06:18 pm »
This new eyewear design could give users a tactical advantage
By Todd South
 Jan 25, 10:41 AM

LAS VEGAS — A brand new design from a company that already provides eyewear to the U.S. military gives users ballistic and laser eye protection and potential tactical advantage.

The SlingShot Ballistic Sunglasses by Revision are the latest eyewear designed specifically for military and law enforcement personnel.

Revision is one of only four eyewear companies with products on the Authorized Protective Eyewear List. The other three are Oakley, Wiley X and Eye Safety Systems, or ESS.

The list is controlled by the Army’s Program Executive Office-Soldier but covers ballistic eye protection for all the services. PEO Soldier is currently reviewing the Revision SlingShot for a potential addition to the authorized list.

https://www.armytimes.com/off-duty/gearscout/2024/01/25/this-new-eyewear-design-could-give-users-a-tactical-advantage/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: This new eyewear design could give users a tactical advantage
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2024, 03:06:58 pm »
Great!  What do they do if they don't have enough ammo to do battle, though? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson