Author Topic: Poll: Biden’s 3rd-Year Job Approval Average Worst Since Jimmy Carter  (Read 267 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Biden’s 3rd-Year Job Approval Average Worst Since Jimmy Carter

Simon Kent 26 Jan 2024

President Joe Biden’s average job approval rating across his third year in office languished at the lowest point of any U.S. president since Jimmy Carter was in the White House, a Gallup poll released Thursday shows.

Biden’s third year extended from Jan. 20, 2023, to Jan. 19, 2024 during which time he had an average job approval rating of 39.8 percent, the Gallup poll reveals.

The Hill points out Biden, whose current job approval rating is 41 percent, fared the worst in polls of all presidents’ ratings since Carter, whose third-year polling average was 37.4 percent before he went on to lose his subsequent reelection campaign.

Carter’s third year in office included some historic low points, including the Iran hostage crisis, soaring gas prices, unemployment levels, and double-digit inflation.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/26/poll-bidens-3rd-year-job-approval-average-worst-since-jimmy-carter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Poll: Biden’s 3rd-Year Job Approval Average Worst Since Jimmy Carter
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2024, 02:22:50 am »
At least Carter recognized inflation was a problem
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy