Poll

Duck Duck Goose!

Author Topic: Trump’s VP Pick  (Read 17899 times)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Trump’s VP Pick
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2024, 08:28:27 am »
I would welcome DeSantis as VP, because I think he is the leader for 2028.  Let's face it, Trump has 35% of the Republican base LOCKED.  They would never consider someone else.  BUT, another huge BUT, Trump would NEVER pick someone that would possibly outshine him in the VP spot.  So, DeSantis is a complete zero for VP in 2024!

Sen Tim Scott, Gov Christi Noem or more likely, some dullard (like Pence) all have a shot.  I say it is another dullard, perhaps from one of the toss up states.  Picking someone from PA, MI, WI, NC, AZ, or NV might have an impact on Trump carrying that state.  Trump has both SC and SD locked, so that would rule out Scott and Noem.

With the FIX I expect in November, whoever is the Dem candidate will be the winner.  Even dead from the neck up Wrecking Ball Joe.  And then the question is, how does the western world survive through four more years of WBJ? 

« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 08:29:14 am by jafo2010 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2024, 04:20:02 pm »
I would welcome DeSantis as VP, because I think he is the leader for 2028.  Let's face it, Trump has 35% of the Republican base LOCKED.  They would never consider someone else.  BUT, another huge BUT, Trump would NEVER pick someone that would possibly outshine him in the VP spot.  So, DeSantis is a complete zero for VP in 2024!

Sen Tim Scott, Gov Christi Noem or more likely, some dullard (like Pence) all have a shot.  I say it is another dullard, perhaps from one of the toss up states.  Picking someone from PA, MI, WI, NC, AZ, or NV might have an impact on Trump carrying that state.  Trump has both SC and SD locked, so that would rule out Scott and Noem.

With the FIX I expect in November, whoever is the Dem candidate will be the winner.  Even dead from the neck up Wrecking Ball Joe.  And then the question is, how does the western world survive through four more years of WBJ?

Trump and DeSantis both live in Florida, so DeSantis cannot be Trump's VP.  Must be from different States.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2024, 06:49:54 pm »
I would welcome DeSantis as VP, because I think he is the leader for 2028. 

Any Conservative joined to Tumpy is dead to me.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2024, 06:56:13 pm »
None of the above!

The correct answer is Dr. Ben Carson.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2024, 07:01:11 pm »
None of the above!

The correct answer is Dr. Ben Carson.

Carson has a very quiet and soft spoken demeanor. I think he is very intelligent, but not enough political experience. Trump is going to need someone more vibrant with a little enthusiasm when he/she speaks and knows first hand the ins and outs of government should Trump not be able to complete his term. Just my opinion.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2024, 07:03:33 pm »
Trump and DeSantis both live in Florida, so DeSantis cannot be Trump's VP.  Must be from different States.

I had forgotten about that. She's not on the list but I believe Noem would be a perfect fit and well able to run this country.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2024, 07:05:10 pm »
Carson has a very quiet and soft spoken demeanor. I think he is very intelligent, but not enough political experience. Trump is going to need someone more vibrant with a little enthusiasm when he/she speaks and knows first hand the ins and outs of government should Trump not be able to complete his term. Just my opinion.

I but respect your opinion but STRONGLY disagree with the experienced politician part. THAT is exactly what we don't need. That's what got Trump in trouble the first time.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2024, 08:55:29 pm »
We just need someone who has experience balancing a check book and paying off credit cards.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2024, 09:20:05 pm »

With the FIX I expect in November, whoever is the Dem candidate will be the winner.  Even dead from the neck up Wrecking Ball Joe. And then the question is, how does the western world survive through four more years of WBJ?

@jafo2010

If Slow Joe is re-elected,it will be the end of America as a free and independent nation.

The rest of the world will be on their own.

Trump is the ONLY  candidate that has even an outside chance of winning thanks to DNC cheating,but he COULD possibly  win if the rabid anti-Trumpers would quit doing their little "Superiority dances" long enough to vote for him.

If none of them do,thanks to Dim ballot-box stuffing,the DNC candidate WILL win,and that will  be the death  of America as a free and independent nation.

It will either be Trump,or the end of America.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2024, 09:22:18 pm »
Let's be honest.  What insane person would want to be Trump's VP? 
Look what happened to Pence...

@Jack Russell

Ok,I'll bite. WHAT happened to Pence?

He couldn't have ended up looking more like the Milquetoast  he already was.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2024, 09:31:34 pm »
@jafo2010

If Slow Joe is re-elected,it will be the end of America as a free and independent nation.

Trump is the ONLY  candidate that has even an outside chance of winning thanks to DNC cheating,but he COULD possibly  win if the rabid anti-Trumpers would quit doing their little "Superiority dances" long enough to vote for him.

If none of them do,thanks to Dim ballot-box stuffing,the DNC candidate WILL win,and that will  be the death  of America as a free and independent nation.

Epic horseshit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2024, 09:34:44 pm »
We just need someone who has experience balancing a check book and paying off credit cards.

I'd rather have someone who will just honor the Constitution and do what is right for America.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2024, 09:40:29 pm »
@jafo2010

What a crock of crappola. Had Trump who is bent on retribution and facing 91 felonies did what was right for this country and stepped aside for a true conservative instead of smearing him and making false accusations about him, we may have had a chance.  That ship sailed. Our Republic was hanging by a thread then, right now it's sinking and needs a life line.  I hate to break it to you, but Trump is never going to get near the WH again.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2024, 09:43:17 pm »
What a crock of crappola. Had Trump who is bent on retribution and facing 91 felonies did what was right for this country and stepped aside for a true conservative instead of smearing him and making false accusations about him, we may have had a chance.  That ship sailed. Our Republic was hanging by a thread then, right now it's sinking and needs a life line.  I hate to break it to you, but Trump is never going to get near the WH again.

@libertybele

You are more  full of crap than a Christmas  turkey.

So do your stupid little superiority dance around your campfire if the Dims win,because you SURELY played a role in helping them obtain their goals.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2024, 09:45:54 pm »
@libertybele

So do your stupid little superiority dance around your campfire if the Dims win,because you SURELY played a role in helping them obtain their goals.

Why thank you for you input @sneakypete  :silly:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2024, 10:09:03 pm »
@jafo2010

@sneakypete

Clearly, the RNC doesn't believe this since they haven't lifted a finger to prevent a repeat of 2020.  By their own inaction, they have no problem with another four years of Democrat rule.

Trump is the ONLY  candidate that has even an outside chance of winning

To reiterate:  Pure horseshit.  Trump has never come close to getting 50% of the vote.  He has never polled above 50%.  His only attraction is to bring out the Democrat vote.  There are a lot of Democrats out there who are unhappy with Biden and would sit this one out.  But with Trump on the ballot, it gives them reason to show up on election day and vote.

Of course we've been over this countless times before.  Each time, I ask you how someone with negatives as high as Trump can win.  And each and every time, you completely ignore the question.  Maybe if Trump had a moment of clarity, decided to take more care before opening his mouth, and made it a point not to drive more people away, then maybe, just maybe he could pull it off.  But I see no sign that Trump will ever do that.  Every mistake he made four years ago, he continues to make.  The GOP would stand a much better chance in 2024 with a candidate whose negatives were much lower.

thanks to DNC cheating

Cheating that Donald Trump has done nothing to correct.  Cheating that will happen again in 2024.  The bottom line here is that Trump is too stupid to understand how he lost.  He has no clue that his signature on all that Covid money is what funded his opposition in 2020 and 2022.  He is too stupid to know that cheating needs to be challenged before the election, not after.  And he is too stupid to realize that every learning lessons from 2020 could prevent a repeat in 2024.  Trump hasn't learned squat.  He's still out there proposing new spending bills that will only enrich his opponents.  He is still oblivious to the dangers of the GOP Swamp he still cozies up to.  And he is still the same bleep that goes out of his way to repel voters from supporting him.

but he COULD possibly  win if the rabid anti-Trumpers would quit doing their little "Superiority dances" long enough to vote for him.

And if they don't? 

Or let's look at it in a different way.  What reason does someone like me have to vote for Trump?  Seriously.  I'm not an anti-Trumper.  Never have been.  But I do need a reason to vote for someone.  So considering my desire for Conservative limited government, tell me one thing that Trump will do that will lower the cost of government and move us towards a balanced budget.  Just one.  (Hint:  This isn't the first time you've been asked this question.  But I'm hoping this time will be the first time you answered it.)

If none of them do, thanks to Dim ballot-box stuffing,the DNC candidate WILL win

Then it sounds like Trump has his work cut out for him.  He has to:

1)  Be vigilant in holding States accountable to their own election laws, closely monitoring the elections at the grass roots level with a legal team to file challenges in real time

2)  End his incestuous relationship with the GOP Swamp and begin allying himself with small government Conservative values.

Frankly, I don't see Trump doing either one.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2024, 10:10:33 pm »
I'd rather have someone who will just honor the Constitution and do what is right for America.

Too bad Trump isn't that person.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2024, 10:11:38 pm »
@libertybele

As Conservatives, give us a reason to vote for Trump.  And do so without mentioning the word 'Biden'.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2024, 11:25:52 pm »
@sneakypete

Clearly, the RNC doesn't believe this since they haven't lifted a finger to prevent a repeat of 2020.  By their own inaction, they have no problem with another four years of Democrat rule.

@Hoodat

Ahhh,so it will be the RNC's fault that brain-dead cretins sat at home sucking  on their thumbs instead of voting!

Good to know!

To reiterate:  Pure horseshit.  Trump has never come close to getting 50% of the vote.  He has never polled above 50%.  His only attraction is to bring out the Democrat vote.  There are a lot of Democrats out there who are unhappy with Biden and would sit this one out.  But with Trump on the ballot, it gives them reason to show up on election day and vote.

Of course we've been over this countless times before.  Each time, I ask you how someone with negatives as high as Trump can win.  And each and every time, you completely ignore the question.  Maybe if Trump had a moment of clarity, decided to take more care before opening his mouth, and made it a point not to drive more people away, then maybe, just maybe he could pull it off.  But I see no sign that Trump will ever do that.  Every mistake he made four years ago, he continues to make.  The GOP would stand a much better chance in 2024 with a candidate whose negatives were much lower.

Blah,blah,stupid  shit,blah.

Cheating that Donald Trump has done nothing to correct.  Cheating that will happen again in 2024.  The bottom line here is that Trump is too stupid to understand how he lost.  He has no clue that his signature on all that Covid money is what funded his opposition in 2020 and 2022.  He is too stupid to know that cheating needs to be challenged before the election, not after.  And he is too stupid to realize that every learning lessons from 2020 could prevent a repeat in 2024.  Trump hasn't learned squat.  He's still out there proposing new spending bills that will only enrich his opponents.  He is still oblivious to the dangers of the GOP Swamp he still cozies up to.  And he is still the same bleep that goes out of his way to repel voters from supporting him.

"HIT NOT BEES MAH  FALTS IFN'T TRUMP DOAN WIN" is going to  be your defense for sitting  by sucking on your thumb as America dies,huh?

Or let's look at it in a different way.  What reason does someone like me have to vote for Trump?  Seriously.

I would say  "common sense",but we both  know that doesn't apply to Anti-Trumpers.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2024, 11:27:56 pm »
As Conservatives, give us a reason to vote for Trump.  And do so without mentioning the word 'Biden'.

@Hoodat

Ok,if you don't vote for Trump,Santa is going to win.

After all,Biden/a Biden Clone won't be running,right?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2024, 11:29:22 pm »
@Hoodat

Lol

Couldn't do it, huh
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 11:31:18 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2024, 11:50:46 pm »
@Hoodat

Annnnd here we are AGAIN, Back in the old stand by:

'Our big government is better than Democrap big government...
Doesn't matter what we say or do, doesn't matter how we'll wreck your liberty and destroy your business...
We're better than the Democraps, if only marginally.'

Except it isn't true.
Your government IS their government. It's the same damn thing.
Government is the enemy, not the Democraps.

So your pleas are bullshit, and fall upon deaf ears, @sneakypete .

Offline libertybele

« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2024, 01:10:14 am »
@Hoodat

Again @sneakypete how exactly do you think Trump is going to win?? What has changed since the DEMS stole the last election? If Trump was smart he would have instructed his supporters to get them helping out at the precincts and concentrated on election integrity. He wouldn't have gone after a competent conservative instead he would have solicited his help. Instead all he has done is whine and belly-ached pointing out how terrible he's being treated.  I listened to about 10 minutes of his MI rally; same ole same ole, whining and complaining without laying out a path forward 

The guy is so desperate that he's selling sneakers to pay off some of his debt. All of his supporters must have an extra $300 floating around to help him out.  *****rollingeyes*****

At this point one word describes Trump; pathetic.

I am not saying what has been done to him has been fair or just; quite the contrary, but unless he can blow unicorn farts that knock over the DEMS, he's not getting near the WH.  Just. Never. Going. To. Happen.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2024, 01:13:43 am »
Again @sneakypete how exactly do you think Trump is going to win?? What has changed since the DEMS stole the last election? If Trump was smart he would have instructed his supporters to get them helping out at the precincts and concentrated on election integrity. He wouldn't have gone after a competent conservative instead he would have solicited his help. Instead all he has done is whine and belly-ached pointing out how terrible he's being treated.  I listened to about 10 minutes of his MI rally; same ole same ole, whining and complaining without laying out a path forward 

The guy is so desperate that he's selling sneakers to pay off some of his debt. All of his supporters must have an extra $300 floating around to help him out.  *****rollingeyes*****

At this point one word describes Trump; pathetic.

I am not saying what has been done to him has been fair or just; quite the contrary, but unless he can blow unicorn farts that knock over the DEMS, he's not getting near the WH.  Just. Never. Going. To. Happen.

@libertybele

And WHO  would that "competent conservative" be?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2024, 01:18:35 am »
@libertybele

And WHO  would that "competent conservative" be?

You didn't answer my question @sneakypete ; exactly how do you think Trump is going to win?  Once you give me an answer, I'll enlighten you.