Poll

Duck Duck Goose!

Author Topic: Trump’s VP Pick  (Read 17912 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Trump’s VP Pick
« Reply #200 on: March 01, 2024, 09:53:01 pm »
People change. It'd be hard to imagine Vivek saying what he has, promoting the policies he has, and then getting elected and trying to govern as a Leftist.

Why is that? It happens all the time. Tumpy did it, even.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #201 on: March 01, 2024, 10:02:32 pm »
People change. It'd be hard to imagine Vivek saying what he has, promoting the policies he has, and then getting elected and trying to govern as a Leftist.

His voters wouldn't let him get away with it. He'd quickly become the most hated man ever, protested and heckled everywhere he went. All while the Soros crowd continued demonizing him as being Hitler, and running far-left loons against him in his next election.

I DO care about legal citizenship, though. Was he born to two legal-citizen parents or not?

If not, we're down to Tulsi and Timmy, and I'd choose neither. NEVER Tim Scott so long as Dr.Ben Carson is still breathing.

Trump has also named Noem.  No, she's not perfect but the most conservative out of the lot.

Too much is unknown about Vivek.  He's slick, he's educated, he's well-spoken and tells people what they want to hear.

Ramaswamy was born in Cincinnati to Indian immigrant parents. He graduated from Harvard College with a bachelor's degree in biology and later earned a law degree from Yale Law School. Ramaswamy worked as an investment partner at a hedge fund before founding Roivant Sciences. He also co-founded an investment firm, Strive Asset Management.

Vivek Ganapathy Ramaswamy was born on August 9, 1985, in Cincinnati, Ohio, to Indian Hindu immigrant parents.[8][9]His parents are Tamil-speaking Brahmins from Kerala. His father, V. Ganapathy Ramaswamy, a graduate of the National Institute of Technology Calicut, worked as an engineer and patent attorney for General Electric, while his mother, Geetha Ramaswamy, a graduate of the Mysore Medical College & Research Institute, worked as a geriatric psychiatrist.[8][15] His parents immigrated from Palakkad district in Kerala, where the family had an ancestral home in a traditional agraharam in the town of Vadakkencherry.

Ramaswamy was raised in Ohio. Growing up, Ramaswamy often attended the local Hindu temple in Dayton with his family.[21] His conservative Christian piano teacher, who gave him private lessons from elementary through high school, also influenced his social views. He spent many summer vacations traveling to India with his parents. In high school, Ramaswamy was a nationally ranked tennis player.[

He's had dealings with Soros (regardless of just associated with the Foundation?) -- and the Chinese ---

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivek_Ramaswamy
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #202 on: March 01, 2024, 10:55:12 pm »
O'Bastard proved that N, B and C are dead letters.

Our Republic is now a dead letter!

Morbi nec remedia ferre possumus.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #203 on: March 01, 2024, 11:53:56 pm »
Our Republic is now a dead letter!

I cannot disagree with you on the NBC subject, but it appears nobody in charge agrees with US.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #204 on: March 02, 2024, 01:03:38 am »

My Latin's a little rusty, but that means 'Ain't no fixin a dead possum', for all you folks in Rio Linda...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #205 on: March 02, 2024, 01:22:15 am »
My Latin's a little rusty, but that means 'Ain't no fixin a dead possum', for all you folks in Rio Linda...

It says we can stand neither the disease nor the cure.

First uttered about 2,000 years ago by a Roman historian.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #206 on: March 02, 2024, 01:23:43 am »
It says we can stand neither the disease nor the cure.

First uttered about 2,000 years ago by a Roman historian.

Same thing... Like I said, a little rusty...  :laugh:

Offline sasywtch

« Reply #207 on: March 26, 2024, 07:03:34 pm »
[/quote 9999hair out0000

Hey, I resemble that remark.  Proud graduate of Rio Linda Senior High 1975!  We loved Rush as it kept people from moving there.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #208 on: March 26, 2024, 08:17:10 pm »
9999hair out0000

Hey, I resemble that remark.  Proud graduate of Rio Linda Senior High 1975!  We loved Rush as it kept people from moving there.

Hello @sasywtch
Don't remember running into you before...

I do declare, I am torn about my reply:

On the one hand, being a bonafide high country hillbilly, I am all for whatever keeps people out...
But on the other hand, if there was folks coming in, I would much prefer the kind that listen(ed) to Limbaugh.

They're more my kind than otherwise.

:cool:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #209 on: March 26, 2024, 08:29:35 pm »
As much as we all admired Limbaugh.  One fact is for certain.  Donald Trump would not have won the primaries in 2016 without him.   And that's on him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #210 on: March 26, 2024, 08:37:57 pm »
As much as we all admired Limbaugh.  One fact is for certain.  Donald Trump would not have won the primaries in 2016 without him.   And that's on him.

And Romney. And McCain. He was *FOR* every one of em. Of course, I quit listening to him a long time ago. He was entertaining. And he was Conservative in philosophy until it came to politics. Then he was merely Republican.