Author Topic: Rep. Ted Lieu Cares More About Rats Than Babies  (Read 253 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Rep. Ted Lieu Cares More About Rats Than Babies
« on: January 25, 2024, 06:13:29 pm »
Rep. Ted Lieu Cares More About Rats Than Babies
Tierin-Rose Mandelburg
January 25th, 2024 11:10 AM

Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.) recently released a bill that would ban sticky traps for rats. While Lieu has made concerted efforts to protect rats from “inhumane” sticky traps, he hasn’t blinked an eye about the inhumane practice of abortion and has been given a 100 percent rating from pro-abort groups, LifeSite News reported.

Talk about twisted priorities.

“Glue traps are among the cruelest ways to eliminate rodents. They're inhumane and can be dangerous to humans and their pets. Pleased to introduce a bill today to place a national ban on glue traps,” Lieu shared on social media January 17.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/tierin-rose-mandelburg/2024/01/25/rep-ted-lieu-cares-more-about-rats-babies
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Rep. Ted Lieu Cares More About Rats Than Babies
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 06:14:28 pm »
Of course he care more about them.  They're part of his family. :tongue2:

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson