Author Topic: Nikki “Birdbrain” Haley is very bad for the Republican Party [OMG]  (Read 2229 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Truth Social

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Nikki “Birdbrain” Haley is very bad for the Republican Party and, indeed, our Country. Her False Statements, Derogatory Comments, and Humiliating Public Loss, is demeaning to True American Patriots. Her anger should be aimed at her Third Rate Political Consultants and, more importantly, Crooked Joe Biden and those that are destroying our Country - NOT THE PEOPLE WHO WILL SAVE IT. I knew Nikki well, she was average at best, is not the one to take on World Leaders, and she never did. That was up to me, and that is why they respected the United States. When I ran for Office and won, I noticed that the losing Candidate’s “Donors” would immediately come to me, and want to “help out.” This is standard in Politics, but no longer with me. Anybody that makes a “Contribution” to Birdbrain, from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp. We don’t want them, and will not accept them, because we Put America First, and ALWAYS WILL!
Jan 24, 2024, 7:49 PM
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Nikki “Birdbrain” Haley is very bad for the Republican Party [OMG]
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 02:42:31 am »
I am speechless... **nononono*
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 02:46:58 am »
Is he off his meds or something? Sheesh
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2024, 02:56:08 am »
Didn't Trump pick Haley to be his UN Ambassador?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2024, 03:48:09 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2024, 03:56:54 am »
There is something seriously wrong with him mentally.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2024, 04:18:55 am »
There is something seriously wrong with him mentally.
He is suffering from an increasingly virulent strain of A$$holeitis. Seriously Trump is calling out Haley for derogatory comments?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 04:27:41 am by GtHawk »

Offline corbe

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2024, 04:24:37 am »
   Trump will make her one of bestest deals to shut her up; VP   and she's dumb enough, like Pence, to take it.

Haley presses Trump to debate: ‘Bring it Donald, show me what you got’

BY MIRANDA NAZZARO - 01/24/24 9:20 PM ET

Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley renewed her challenge to former President Trump Wednesday to get on stage and debate her, after he has repeatedly declined to debate his primary rivals.

Haley, during a rally in South Carolina, pointed to Trump’s recent claim he would score higher on a mental competency test than Haley, who has called for such tests for anyone over the age of 75.

“And so, he got upset and said that he would take one [a mental competency test], and challenge me to one and that he would beat me. Maybe he would, maybe he wouldn’t. But what I said was ‘okay, if that’s the case, then get on a debate stage and let’s go,'” she continued. “Bring it Donald, show me what you got,” Haley, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, said.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4427991-haley-presses-trump-to-debate/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2024, 04:55:19 am »
People have teased the GOP in years past, calling it the stupid party.  Who can argue with that description now?  Damn this campaign is stupid.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2024, 01:12:58 pm »
Here’s someone who can ill afford to lose any voters telling people they are not welcomed to be part of his campaign

There is something wrong with him both mentally and emotionally. This will get worse in the coming months

I absolutely have to watch the debates between he and Biden. I’ll take a sick day even just to watch. Between Trump’s outbursts and Biden’s confusion it promises to be entertaining
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2024, 01:17:22 pm »
I always find it hard to get past the random, inappropriate capitalization of words.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2024, 01:26:10 pm »
I always find it hard to get past the random, inappropriate capitalization of words.

I think that once the caps lock goes on, he has to go find Barron to shut it off again.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2024, 01:29:51 pm »
I think that once the caps lock goes on, he has to go find Barron to shut it off again.
Poor kid. I'm sure he'd rather be golfing or shooting hoops.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2024, 01:58:17 pm »
This is what a cult looks like

No one‘s allowed to be a member, unless you show proper fealty and respect to the leader

His supporters are being brainwashed, and they don’t even realize it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2024, 02:09:31 pm »

Same here.

For one thing, it is reflective of a person who cannot think clearly and comprehensively, and whose limited vocabulary impels them to the inappropriate use of language and context.

When manifested on an internet blog, it displays a now-familiar pattern of creepy, troll-like behavior.

It is especially disturbing coming from a man in his 70's.

And yet... Biden (or whoever will succeed him) would be so utterly horrifying that I ended up voting in the NH primary for Trump.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 02:46:50 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2024, 02:38:38 pm »
Same here.

For one thing, it is reflective of a person who cannot think clearly and comprehensively, and whose limited vocabulary impels them to the inappropriate use of language and context.

When manifested on an internet blog, it displays a now-familiar pattern of creepy, troll-like behavior.

It is especially disturbing coming from a man in his 70's.

And yet... Biden (or whoever will succeed him) are so utterly horrifying that I ended voting in the NH primary for Trump.

The bolded is pretty much where I stand
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2024, 02:40:29 pm »
    I resemble those remarks about Random Capitalization.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2024, 03:07:48 pm »
    I resemble those remarks about Random Capitalization.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2024, 03:22:40 pm »
I won't make a contribution to Haley nor Trump, the RNC, or any other affiliate of the Republican Party.  I am no longer a registered Republican for a reason.

I definitely don't mind being barred from the MAGA campaign, in fact I prefer it. Trump is unhinged and I fear what he'll be like as an unrestrained president, although it looks like we're going to get another 4 more years of Biden and his cronies.  :thud:

The only one that is going to save America is God. I pray for his mercy on this country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2024, 04:23:43 pm »
 ////00000////

I've known some birds that were smarter than Nikki.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2024, 04:29:47 pm »
I won't make a contribution to Haley nor Trump, the RNC, or any other affiliate of the Republican Party.  I am no longer a registered Republican for a reason.

I'd send her $20 if I believed Trump about not begging me for money later on.

Offline corbe

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2024, 11:17:22 pm »
   If you donate to anyone other than Trump, he'll have access to that list, gladly provided to him by the RNC upon his election.  You just bought your ticket to 'pound me in the azz' prison.  :police:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2024, 11:22:51 pm »
   If you donate to anyone other than Trump, he'll have access to that list, gladly provided to him by the RNC upon his election.  You just bought your ticket to 'pound me in the azz' prison.  :police:

I was solicited today by the Republican Senatorial committee.  I kindly informed them that I am no longer a registered Republican.  I want no part of what they are trying to sell.  What they are doing isn't working and as long as Mitch is head of the Senate I have absolutely zero interest.

I have no interest in contributing to the RNC, Trump, or Haley.  Why would I??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2024, 11:26:43 pm »
I'd send her $20 if I believed Trump about not begging me for money later on.

You've just inspired me to donate to Nikki Haley for that exact reason.  Donate to her, and I can then tell Trumpers that MAGA wants neither my money nor my vote.  Easy answer to those questions moving forward!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 11:28:40 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2024, 11:41:58 pm »
"Anybody that makes a “Contribution” to Birdbrain, from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp."

Aw, gee.

When you consider who actually VOTED for no no no no! Nikki, and who actually contributes to her campaign, it ain't like he's gonna be losin' very much...

Aside to Andy in NH:
You did the right thing. Public mea culpas are not necessary.