Author Topic: Meathead Tests Amarillo Cop, Gets Blasted With Taser's 50k Volts At The Gym  (Read 127 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 :police: :police: :police: :police:

Amarillo police tased a man at Crunch Fitness on May 11, 2024 after he refused to leave, the day after being kicked out
AMARILLO, Texas (KVII) — A man was tased and arrested at Crunch Fitness after threatening to fight an officer, the day after he had been kicked out of the gym for fighting another member.

On Saturday, Amarillo police were called to the Crunch Fitness on Georgia.

Staff told police David Jones, 40, had punched another member on Friday. Jones was told to eave and that his membership had been revoked.

When Jones came back Saturday, he was told by staff to leave. He refused and continued into the gym to begin working out, so staff called police.

According to police, Jones again refused to leave when confronted by an officer.

He tried to use weights to push the officer.

https://abc7amarillo.com/news/local/gym-altercation-leads-to-arrest-and-police-deploying-taser
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DB

That page is either dangerous or malformed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I was hoping this was a story about Rob Reiner, but then I noticed the part about a gym... :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He used his Black Privilege and it failed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: