State Chapters > Arizona

Arizona GOP Chair Jeff DeWit resigns following leaked Kari Lake audio

<< < (2/12) > >>

Timber Rattler:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on January 24, 2024, 08:04:52 pm ---You ran your mouth and you got caught.

Sucks to be you.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, but he was just the messenger for the "East Coast" power people.  I want know who they are.  McConnell?  McDaniel?

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: rustynail on January 24, 2024, 07:59:13 pm ---'*itch set me up'...

--- End quote ---
Yeah, he's the Marion Berry of AZ, poor l'il fella.

The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru
@Garrett_Archer
BREAKING: @AZGOP Chairman Jeff Dewit has resigned as a result of being recorded in a private conversation with Kari Lake. He claims Lake's people told him to resign now or face a more damaging recording.
2:18 PM · Jan 24, 2024

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Timber Rattler on January 24, 2024, 08:10:48 pm ---Yeah, but he was just the messenger for the "East Coast" power people.  I want know who they are.  McConnell?  McDaniel?

--- End quote ---

I wanna know, too!  Who's screwing around with AZ now?

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on January 24, 2024, 09:04:20 pm ---Yeah, he's the Marion Berry of AZ, poor l'il fella.

The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru
@Garrett_Archer
BREAKING: @AZGOP Chairman Jeff Dewit has resigned as a result of being recorded in a private conversation with Kari Lake. He claims Lake's people told him to resign now or face a more damaging recording.
2:18 PM · Jan 24, 2024

--- End quote ---

Garrett Archer is a worm!  I'd go look at this tweet, but he blocked me.  He bills himself as a brilliant statistician, and I replied to him that he loves statistics the way OJ Simpson loved Nicole Brown. 

mountaineer:
Steve Bannon says that the DeSantis campaign  possibly was in league with the guy who allegedly threatened Kari Lake.

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/Unfilteredboss1/status/1750149237671928087

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
The guy on the recording with Kari Lake is Jeff DeWit.
DeWit’s partial resume:
- Trump‘s 2016 AZ chair
- Trump‘s NASA CFO
- Trump‘s 2020 campaign COO
Something tells me DeWit isn’t a DeSantis guy.
12:26 PM · Jan 24, 2024

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version