Author Topic: Joe Biden: If Democrats Win Control of Congress, I’ll Sign Bill for Abortions Up to Birth  (Read 235 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: If Democrats Win Control of Congress, I’ll Sign Bill for Abortions Up to Birth
National   |   Steven Ertelt   |   Jan 23, 2024   |   7:39PM   |   Washington, DC

Joe Biden headlined a pro-abortion rally today and promised he would sign legislation to kill babies in abortions up to birth if Democrats win complete control of Congress this November.

“Give me a Democratic House of Representatives and give me a bigger, bigger Democratic Senate where we will pass a new law restoring and protecting Roe v Wade, and I will sign it up immediately,” he said.

On the flip side, he promised to veto any bill that limits abortions, even abortions up to birth.

“As long as I have the powers of the presidency know this, if Congress passes a national abortion [ban] bill, I will veto it,” Biden said to cheers.

In Joe Biden’s world, saving babies is “cruel.” Of course, he’s careful to describe it another way – falsely claiming that pregnant women have to leave pro-life states to seek medical care elsewhere even though every single pro-life state in America provides full care for women.

“Today in America, women are being turned away from emergency rooms, forced to travel hundreds of miles to get basic health care, forced to go to court to plead to help to protect themselves and their ability to then have children in the future,” Biden said. “The cruelty is astounding. And it’s a direct affront to a woman’s dignity.”

more
https://www.lifenews.com/2024/01/23/joe-biden-if-democrats-win-control-of-congress-ill-sign-bill-for-abortions-up-to-birth/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34