Author Topic: Van Jones: Biden Should ‘Stay Hidden’ Like He Did in 2020, Let People He’s Helped Like Clean Energy  (Read 272 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Van Jones: Biden Should ‘Stay Hidden’ Like He Did in 2020, Let People He’s Helped Like Clean Energy Execs. Speak

During CNN’s coverage of the New Hampshire primary elections on Tuesday, CNN Senior Political Commentator and former Obama Adviser Van Jones stated that President Joe Biden should “stay hidden” in his 2024 re-election campaign, people should not magically expect any

Jones said, “If I were Biden, I would stay hidden. And I’ll tell you why, he doesn’t inspire confidence and he’s not a great messenger for himself. He has done a tremendous job for this economy. Union members, union leaders are racking up win after win. They should be put forward. There are clean energy executives in red states that are putting people to work in solar energy on Main Street. There’s something wrong with this campaign where we’re somehow expecting Joe Biden, who, frankly, hid during the last campaign, to come out now and be Flash Gordon and save his own campaign. The people who are benefitting from the Biden economy — and they exist — should be empowered to speak.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/23/van-jones-biden-should-stay-hidden-like-he-did-in-2020-let-people-hes-helped-like-clean-energy-execs-speak/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If people don't see Biden on a daily basis, standing up, making a complete sentence, they will think Biden is dead, in a coma, or in a locked alzheimers ward.

Plus, I hate "clean energy" people because they make my bills and household expenses increase.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 02:20:26 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Assuming that ol' white joe IS "the candidate" (which I don't)...
... I would expect to see even LESS of him this time 'round.

Otherwise, they risk the chance of him "coming completely apart" at a very inopportune moment...