Author Topic: Polls Suddenly Looking Different Now That Trump Sealed the Deal?  (Read 5103 times)

Online DB

Re: Polls Suddenly Looking Different Now That Trump Sealed the Deal?
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2024, 11:10:39 pm »
You are right, statistics don't measure the hate that some voters feel...but the polls say what they say. Frankly, I could care less who loves or hates the man...such people are not persuadable either way and their view is factored into the current polling. Right now the polls say that more people want to vote Trump than Biden, but 9 months is an ice age in political time.

Trump won in 2016 because Hillary was so widely disliked even though the polls indicated she would win. Trump is the GOP's Hillary and will likely have a similar outcome.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2024, 12:32:17 am »
I would also consider the fact that it is doubtful (unless the DEMS have cheating so down pat) that they'll have Joe run again. I believe that they will insert a strong candidate for president at the last minute giving Trump and his campaign little time to create any sort of doubt about the new, younger, more articulate DEM candidate.  Just my opinion.

@libertybele

BINGO!

The only upside to this is candidates like Bubbette! just might become suicidal when they are overlooked for a fresher face that doesn't have the baggage people like her have.

Not that it really  matters because whoever it is will be following orders,not making decisions.

Our only hope at THIS point seems to be that the typical voter is beginning to see between the lines and are becoming away that the DNC promises are not only "hollow",they are 180 degrees off from the Dim Plan.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2024, 12:57:19 am »
Trump won in 2016 because Hillary was so widely disliked even though the polls indicated she would win. Trump is the GOP's Hillary and will likely have a similar outcome.

In the same light, unless they have Joe step down and replace him with someone noteworthy and younger, as we get closer to the election Joe will be more hated than Trump.

Right now the number one issue is the economy, the second issue is the border and the third issue is abortion.

IMHO -- There is an obvious stark contrast between people's wallets now and during the Trump administration.  Though Trump didn't build the wall, the crisis at the border is much more obvious and Trump had things somewhat under control in comparison.  That leaves abortion; the issue was turned back to the states and that IS what Trump needs to make people understand and he needs to keep his mouth shut about making abortion a federal issue again.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DB

« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2024, 01:02:22 am »

In the same light, unless they have Joe step down and replace him with someone noteworthy and younger, as we get closer to the election Joe will be more hated than Trump.

Right now the number one issue is the economy, the second issue is the border and the third issue is abortion.

IMHO -- There is an obvious stark contrast between people's wallets now and during the Trump administration.  Though Trump didn't build the wall, the crisis at the border is much more obvious and Trump had things somewhat under control in comparison.  That leaves abortion; the issue was turned back to the states and that IS what Trump needs to make people understand and he needs to keep his mouth shut about making abortion a federal issue again.

The dems will find a "sudden" replacement.

Online libertybele

« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2024, 01:10:12 am »
The dems will find a "sudden" replacement.

That's the way I'm seeing things as well.  A younger DEM promising to fix all that ails this country.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2024, 01:18:11 am »
They just can’t have Joe Biden step down and replace him

The next in line is the vice president. Section one of the 25th amendment is very clear.

In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

https://constitution.congress.gov/constitution/amendment-25/#:~:text=In%20case%20of%20the%20removal,Vice%20President%20shall%20become%20President.

We’ve been hearing that Joe Biden’s going to  step down for the last three years. Why would the Democrats force somebody out of the race who is raising record amounts of money and beating his opponents? If he does step down, it will be after the election.

And that money is going to saturate the airwaves as we get closer to election time. Trump has been making a lot of statements and policy proposals and engaging in antics that not only scare off conservative voters, but probably a good chunk of independents as well.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 01:26:43 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DB

« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2024, 01:29:03 am »

The next in line is the vice president. Section one of the 25th amendment is very clear.

In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

https://constitution.congress.gov/constitution/amendment-25/#:~:text=In%20case%20of%20the%20removal,Vice%20President%20shall%20become%20President.

We’ve been hearing that Joe Biden’s going to  step down for the last three years. Why would the Democrats force somebody out of the race who is raising record amounts of money and beating his opponents? If he does step down, it will be after the election.

And that money is going to saturate the airwaves as we get closer to election time. Trump has been making a lot of statements and policy proposals and engaging in antics that not only scare off conservative voters, but probably a good chunk of independents as well.

I was talking about the election meaning the Dems will find someone to replace Biden on the ballot.

Online libertybele

« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2024, 01:38:31 am »

They will force Joe to step down when he's not longer needed or they can't prop him up anymore. We get it and we know that Kamel is next in line.  Yes we understand that's in the Constitution.  That's not going to stop the left from forcing her to step down.  You underestimate the evilness that is going on and is prevailing.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 01:39:22 am by libertybele »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2024, 01:42:22 am »
They will force Joe to step down when he's not longer needed or they can't prop him up anymore. We get it and we know that Kamel is next in line.  Yes we understand that's in the Constitution.  That's not going to stop the left from forcing her to step down.  You underestimate the evilness that is going on and is prevailing.

She doesn't have to step down. All that has to happen is his withdrawal from the election race. Then POOF, on Jan 20, he's gone. Along with Cameltoe.

So if he says he is stepping out of the race (for health reasons, or whatever), Dems launch a campaign with a new bright star, with no time to formulate any attack.... say mid to late summer...

Online libertybele

« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2024, 01:45:40 am »
She doesn't have to step down. All that has to happen is his withdrawal from the election race. Then POOF, on Jan 20, he's gone. Along with Cameltoe.

So if he says he is stepping out of the race (for health reasons, or whatever), Dems launch a campaign with a new bright star, with no time to formulate any attack.... say mid to late summer...

That's exactly the way I see it as well.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2024, 01:54:54 am »
Biden’s cognitive decline is already factored in in the minds of the electorate

The public has been aware for the last couple years that Joe’s mind isn’t all there

And there is no way Kamala Harris is gonna be forced out. She’s too close to the presidency and she’ll never get this close again
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2024, 02:10:39 am »
Biden’s cognitive decline is already factored in in the minds of the electorate

The public has been aware for the last couple years that Joe’s mind isn’t all there

And there is no way Kamala Harris is gonna be forced out. She’s too close to the presidency and she’ll never get this close again

Obviously Joe & Company put her in that place for a reason and they can just as easily take her out of the picture if they want her out. Think Clinton style  - she'll do what's expected one way or another.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2024, 02:17:59 am »
That's the way I'm seeing things as well. A younger DEM promising to fix all that ails this country.
@libertybele

I would pay cash money to be sitting in the same living room as Bubette! (while wearing bullet-proof armor,of course) when that gets announced.

Online libertybele

« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2024, 02:22:28 am »
@libertybele

I would pay cash money to be sitting in the same living room as Bubette! (while wearing bullet-proof armor,of course) when that gets announced.

She has no interest in this election. Trump ended her political career and for that we should all be grateful.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2024, 03:05:43 am »
She has no interest in this election. Trump ended her political career and for that we should all be grateful.

@libertybele

She didn't lose all that weight and get a face-lift to make Bubba warm for her form.