Author Topic: Nervous Biden Campaign Quietly Visits Michigan to Appease Muslim Voters Angry Over Israel Policy  (Read 362 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nervous Biden Campaign Quietly Visits Michigan to Appease Muslim Voters Angry Over Israel Policy
By Ben Kew | 10:18 PM on January 26, 2024

The Biden campaign is quietly holding meetings with Muslim communities in Michigan amid growing concern among his strategists that he is losing their support, according to sources.

Since the attack by Hamas on Israel in October last year, the Democratic Party has faced major internal divisions over Biden's policy in the Middle East, where his administration has taken a supportive stance towards Israel's military campaign in the Gaza Strip.

According to a report from Politico, Biden's campaign manager Julie Chávez Rodríguez traveled to Michigan on Friday to meet with leaders from Michigan’s Arab and Palestinian-American communities.

The meetings are part of a strategy to shore up support for his administration's foreign policy ahead of November's presidential election, where Michigan is considered a key battleground state in the long race for the White House.

Politico notes:

The sessions reflect the continuation of a monthslong effort to meet with local Democratic officials across the nation to hear concerns and build enthusiasm for the reelection campaign.

But the trip to Michigan comes against the backdrop of deepening anger over Biden’s approach to Israel’s war against Hamas, which has driven a wedge between the White House and many of the Arab-American voters the president is counting on to deliver the battleground state in November.

more
https://redstate.com/benkew/2024/01/26/nervous-biden-campaign-holds-meetings-in-michigan-to-appease-angry-muslim-voters-n2169279
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe must figure that the Jews won't abandon him if he placates the Jihadists.  He's probably correct.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

So what is he going to offer these Muslim voters to appease them?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
So what is he going to offer these Muslim voters to appease them?

Great question.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.