Author Topic: Trump Hammers Former Press Secretary McEnany After New Hampshire Win: ‘Don’t Need Any Advice From RI  (Read 415 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Hammers Former Press Secretary McEnany After New Hampshire Win: ‘Don’t Need Any Advice From RINO’
The former president told his ex-employee to save her words of wisdom for Nikki Haley
Published 01/24/24 09:10 AM ET|Updated 10 min ago
Zachary Leeman

Donald Trump has no interest in advice from his former White House press secretary.

"I don't need any advice from RINO Kayleigh McEnany on Fox," Trump wrote on Truth Social on Tuesday. "Just had a GIANT VICTORY over a badly failing candidate, 'Birdbrain,' and she’s telling me what I can do better. Save your advice for Nikki [Haley]!"

The former president did not specify what he was referring to, but McEnany, now a contributor on Fox News, recently told her old boss he may need to tone down his rhetoric if he wants to translate his success in the GOP primary to a general election against President Joe Biden.

Trump has targeted McEnany and her coverage of him on Fox in the past.

McEnany theorized this week on The Big Weekend Show that Trump will have more difficulty winning over Nikki Haley supporters than he did voters of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, R, who suspended his campaign just days before the New Hampshire primary.

"Where I think his challenge is both here and going forward into a general election, is winning over the Nikki Haley voter, winning over the establishment voter, winning over the independent, which is why I think that vice president pick is so important," she said.

more
https://themessenger.com/politics/donald-trump-kayleigh-mcenany-advice-joe-biden?utm_source=onsite&utm_medium=latest_news
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
And such is the fate of anybody who ever goes to work for this narcissistic orange thug.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline DB

And such is the fate of anybody who ever goes to work for this narcissistic orange thug.

No serious person will get near him.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

She was the best Press Secretary I have ever seen....she continues to support Trump daily on Fox
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
What amazes me is the idea that he should be able to insult so many people, yet expect their support in the general election.  Many people just aren't wired that way.

That applies not just to elections, but to governing, and to passing legislation in particular.  McCain killing the repeal of the ACA is the classic example.   People who might otherwise be willing to compromise on something simply won't because they're pissed.

Offline LMAO

In MAGA world, a RINO is defined as one that does not genuflect to Trump

I feel bad for his supporters that really believe he wants to win the electioni
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
She’s just jealous that he’s so rich. /s

Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
He just can't shut up.  He alienates more voters each and every time he does this.

Darn him.  This is a sure way to lose voters; primarily independents.

Not a Trump supporter and this is one reason why.  He opens his mouth and inserts his foot all the time and it is becoming more frequent.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Seems to me this isn't the first time attacked McEnany for speaking truth, but she continued to be a staunch and loyal supporter **nononono* When is Trump going to start attacking the real foes, democrats? Seems he gives them a pass and compliments as long as they say 'good things' about him(Noisome) or our enemies like Xi, Putin, Little Kim...

Nope seems like Trump's favorite targets are actual Conservatives :thud: