Author Topic: Vermont Resettled Somalis, Shootings Are Up 185%  (Read 162 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Vermont Resettled Somalis, Shootings Are Up 185%
« on: January 23, 2024, 03:30:57 pm »
Vermont Resettled Somalis, Shootings Are Up 185%
Half the shootings in Burlington, VT were linked to immigrants.
January 22, 2024 by Daniel Greenfield 59 Comments

Shootings are up 185% in Vermont from 2021 to 2022.

“We are not used to this level of violence in Vermont,” Burlington Mayor Miro Weinberger complained after the city racked up 5 murders. That may not sound like much, but it gives the normally sleepy city, where Bernie Sanders got his start, a higher murder rate than Philly.

When James Eaton, a mentally unstable leftist who had praised Hamas, shot and wounded three Arab Muslim men outside his home, the media eagerly diverted attention from the crime wave to the shooter, who was conveniently white, while falsely blaming it on ‘Islamophobia’.

The discredited hoax was not only trying to rally support for terrorists, but also to distract attention from the real perpetrators of the violence that has overtaken Bernie’s old city.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/vermont-resettled-somalis-shootings-are-up-185/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson