Author Topic: ABC News Develops Strange New Interest In Presidential Cognitive Decline  (Read 189 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ABC News Develops Strange New Interest In Presidential Cognitive Decline
Jorge Bonilla
January 22nd, 2024 10:45 PM

As the 2024 campaign heats up, a network’s evening newscast deems it appropriate to cover the president’s cognitive decline. Not the sitting president, though, but his predecessor.

Watch as ABC correspondent Rachel Scott hits a twofer by working two time-tested classics, “Republicans seize” and “Republicans pounce”, into her coverage of former President Donald Trump’s slip-up where he claimed Nikki Haley was in charge of Capitol security on January 6th:

RACHEL SCOTT: Haley insisting Trump and President Biden are just too old for the job. And she's seizing on this moment. Trump confusing her with Nancy Pelosi when talking about January 6th.

DONALD TRUMP: Nikki Haley is in charge of security. We offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, national guards, so- whatever they wanted.

SCOTT: Haley pounced.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jorge-bonilla/2024/01/22/abc-news-develops-strange-new-interest-presidential-cognitive
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson