Author Topic: Forget Michelle Obama or Gavin Newsom -- Dems' Choice to Replace Biden is Nikki Haley  (Read 263 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 22, 2024
Forget Michelle Obama or Gavin Newsom -- Dems' Choice to Replace Biden is Nikki Haley
By Brian C. Joondeph

President Joe Biden is clearly declining cognitively and physically, based on his garbled speech, frequent falls, disorientation on stage, and inappropriate behavior, especially toward young girls.

Voters agree.

In the Democrat stronghold of New York City, 62 percent of New Yorkers believe Biden is unfit to serve another term.

So, who takes his place?

Not Vice President Kamala Harris, whose approval rating, “Is a 2024 problem,” according to Newsweek. She is “notably less popular than Mike Pence, Biden, Dick Cheney, and Al Gore were after the same number of days as vice president.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/01/forget_michelle_obama_or_gavin_newsom__dems_choice_to_replace_biden_is_nikki_haley.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Conservatives love their conspiracy theories and chasing shiny objects

It won’t be Nikki Haley, or big Mike. It may very well be Joe Biden.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Conservatives love their conspiracy theories and chasing shiny objects

It won’t be Nikki Haley, or big Mike. It may very well be Joe Biden.
Seems to me that democrats have a history of voting for dead candidates so it shouldn't matter to them that Joe is just brain dead.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org