Author Topic: Live Thread>> New Hampshire Primary 2024  (Read 7156 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Live Thread>> New Hampshire Primary 2024
« Reply #225 on: January 25, 2024, 12:58:41 am »

I don't normally respond to you on this subject @sneakypete because I can tell you are very invested in this subject. (Or just like to "gig" people :laugh:)

However, I doubt DeSantis is crying. He is the governor of a very important state.

I will ask who has been whining since the 2022 election?

@berdie

True,but that is NOT the same thing as being the President.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #226 on: January 25, 2024, 01:01:04 am »
@berdie

True,but that is NOT the same thing as being the President.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #227 on: January 25, 2024, 03:39:01 am »
    DeSantis had nothing to do with that Fool getting elected in 2020 @sneakypete that is all that rich orange dude and nothings been done to stop another steal in 24.  That is also on him and his handpicked Ronna.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #228 on: January 25, 2024, 10:54:23 am »
    DeSantis had nothing to do with that Fool getting elected in 2020 @sneakypete that is all that rich orange dude and nothings been done to stop another steal in 24.  That is also on him and his handpicked Ronna.

@corbe

Do you have any cheese to go with  that whine?

Online LMAO

« Reply #229 on: January 25, 2024, 02:25:45 pm »
@Jack Russell

The 6.2% gap above only compares Trump's numbers against Democrat numbers (i.e. all Democrat candidate votes + Democrats for Haley votes).  From that separate group of GOP voters who voted for Haley or another candidate like DeSantis, Trump would need for 58% of them to show up and vote for him to make up that gap.

9% of the Dem votes is still out, so these numbers will only get worse.

It’s also independent voters that Trump has to worry about. They will not vote in numbers strong enough to counter the Democrat base 

And Donald Trump is working overtime to push voters away to the cheers of his supporters
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 02:30:49 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #230 on: January 25, 2024, 11:31:38 pm »
It’s also independent voters that Trump has to worry about. They will not vote in numbers strong enough to counter the Democrat base 

@LMAO

The ONLY voters that have numbers Trump needs to worry  about are the illegal alien voters the DNC has imported into the country in order to get their (illegal) votes.

And Donald Trump is working overtime to push voters away to the cheers of his supporters

Only in your wildest wet dreams..

Class Envy is never pretty,comrade.

Online LMAO

« Reply #231 on: January 25, 2024, 11:38:48 pm »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #232 on: January 26, 2024, 01:14:04 am »
He is driving voters away.

@LMAO

That must be why he is going to be the Republican candidate,huh?

Online LMAO

« Reply #233 on: January 26, 2024, 01:17:58 am »
@LMAO

That must be why he is going to be the Republican candidate,huh?

Someday you'll learn the difference between the primary and general election

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #234 on: January 26, 2024, 01:37:24 am »
With 99% of the vote counted:

Primary totals - both parties combined
-------------------------------------
Trump - 40.7%
GOP other than Trump -10.5%
Democrats - 48.7%

Total Votes - 433,093

That's an 8-pt advantage for Democrats over Trump in New Hampshire.  In order for Trump to win, over 76% of the Republicans who voted for someone other than Trump would have to come back in November and change their vote for the guy who continues to insult them.

These are four electoral votes that Trump won't be getting.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #235 on: January 26, 2024, 01:42:49 am »
Someday you'll learn the difference between the primary and general election

Trump supporters are like Penn State fans rubbing it in everyone's faces after running up the score against Slippery Rock, forgetting they lost to Rutgers the week before.  And at the end of the season blaming everyone else that they didn't win the championship.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 01:43:39 am by Hoodat »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #236 on: January 26, 2024, 07:14:50 pm »
Not all Haley voters will turn around and vote Biden, like me for example. I'm undecided about the general.