Author Topic: Live Thread>> New Hampshire Primary 2024  (Read 7401 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Live Thread>> New Hampshire Primary 2024
« Reply #200 on: January 24, 2024, 05:53:21 pm »
Newt Gingrich
@newtgingrich
·
5h
President Trump got 74% among Republicans in New Hampshire yesterday while Biden voters gave Nikki Haley a false sense of being competitive. This was her best state and she lost. The general election begins now.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #201 on: January 24, 2024, 05:54:16 pm »
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
·
19m
There is equal jubilation on the right about Trump being a shoo-in for the general election, and on the left about Trump being unelectable.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #202 on: January 24, 2024, 05:57:18 pm »
@Jack Russell

And you are trying to deny it?

ROFLMAO!

Please STOP @sneakypete  No one in here is a Biden supporter.  No one here is jealous of Trump, his wealth etc.

We all want to see this country move forward away from DEM control; most of us don't see Trump as the answer.  That doesn't mean we support Biden or are jealous of him.

Without a clear path forward in a conservative direction, we lose any hope of retaining this Republic and DEMS retain their power. That's the concern.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #203 on: January 24, 2024, 05:58:58 pm »
Richard Grenell
@RichardGrenell
·
35m
Donald Trump wins New Hampshire by beating @NikkiHaley
, @ChrisSununu
 and a bunch of Democrat donors and voters.

The games Democrats play to try and take out their political opponents needs to be highlighted.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #205 on: January 24, 2024, 06:12:06 pm »
The numbers ain't lyin'.  Trump is not as strong as he thinks he is with the general public.

And Trump is not as popular as his cult sycophants think.

I’ve been saying it for years now and they hate that opinion, too.

It’s very true this could mean there are that many more Dems who will vote Against Trump, even if it means voting For Biden.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #206 on: January 24, 2024, 06:17:06 pm »
Primary totals - both parties combined
-------------------------------------
Trump - 41.8%
GOP for Haley - 9.0%
GOP for Other -  1.7%
Democrats - 47.6%

Total Votes - 404,771

This translates to a 6-point advantage for Biden in November.  Yet all Trump zealots want to talk about his how badly he beat Nikki Haley as if that actually means something.

The Dems want Trump to be the GOP nominee.  The vote totals from NH show why.  In a meaningless Democrat primary election where their incumbent candidate wasn't even on the ballot, 14% more Democrats turned out to vote than did Trump supporters.  And that's with 13% of the Dem vote still out.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #207 on: January 24, 2024, 08:17:54 pm »

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1750209495190393176
What do I care what some dude running Captain Dementia's campaign says? At least republicans know what a woman is :silly: :silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #208 on: January 24, 2024, 09:02:03 pm »
I care nothing about Trump's wealth or lack of it.  I deal with people daily whose wealth puts Trump to shame.

@Jack Russell

Suuuure ya do!

Lots of Billionaires live in your building,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #209 on: January 24, 2024, 09:05:29 pm »
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
·
19m
There is equal jubilation on the right about Trump being a shoo-in for the general election, and on the left about Trump being unelectable.

@mystery-ak

If the left REALLY thought Trump was in-electable,WHY would they have gone out of their way to file 98 and counting bogus criminal charges against him?

Is there ANYBODY out there that seriously  believes the DNC wouldn't have been happy to drop ALL the charges if he would drop  out of the Presidential race?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #210 on: January 24, 2024, 09:06:48 pm »
Please STOP @sneakypete  No one in here is a Biden supporter. No one here is jealous of Trump, his wealth etc.

We all want to see this country move forward away from DEM control; most of us don't see Trump as the answer.  That doesn't mean we support Biden or are jealous of him.

Without a clear path forward in a conservative direction, we lose any hope of retaining this Republic and DEMS retain their power. That's the concern.

@libertybele

BullBush!

Even YOU aren't THAT gullible.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #211 on: January 24, 2024, 09:08:02 pm »
Richard Grenell
@RichardGrenell
·
35m
Donald Trump wins New Hampshire by beating @NikkiHaley
, @ChrisSununu
 and a bunch of Democrat donors and voters.

The games Democrats play to try and take out their political opponents needs to be highlighted.
[/b]

@mystery-ak

SHOULD be,but won't be  because the left pretty much controls ALL the media  outlets.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #212 on: January 24, 2024, 09:20:19 pm »
@libertybele

BullBush!

Perhaps you can give us examples where people here are not voting for Trump because he’s wealthy

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #213 on: January 24, 2024, 09:39:30 pm »
@libertybele

BullBush!

No, none of us in here are that gullible. I asked you very politely to STOP your continued accusations and assumptions against people in this forum.  The repetitiveness of rude Orange man, jealous because he's rich, etc., is tiring and the leftists talking points have been used over and over and over again.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #214 on: January 24, 2024, 10:25:15 pm »
@Jack Russell

Of course there are,providing the election will be between Biden and Trump.

Class warfare is alive and "well".

Says the guy who said he wouldn't vote for DeSantis if he was the one running against Biden.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #215 on: January 24, 2024, 10:45:57 pm »
Perhaps you can give us examples where people here are not voting for Trump because he’s wealthy

@LMAO

Easy,peasy.

A poster right here with the screen name "LMAO".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #216 on: January 24, 2024, 10:48:03 pm »
Says the guy who said he wouldn't vote for DeSantis if he was the one running against Biden.

Why would I when he obviously  doesn't need my vote.

Just look at how strongly he is running now.

OOPS@

Offline LMAO

« Reply #217 on: January 24, 2024, 10:48:09 pm »
@LMAO

Easy,peasy.

A poster right here with the screen name "LMAO".

In a normal world, in normal times, if I was discussing things with somebody who’s reasonable, I would ask for examples

But I know I’ll just get another snarky remark, so I’m not even gonna bother
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #218 on: January 24, 2024, 10:49:11 pm »

And worse, he then turns around and lectures those of us who won’t vote for Trump.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 10:50:55 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #219 on: January 24, 2024, 10:50:56 pm »
And then turns around and lectures those of us who won’t vote for Trump

@LMAO

And CLEARLY,I was right.

After all,WHO  is still campaigning,and who went back home to  cry his eyes out?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #220 on: January 24, 2024, 10:54:59 pm »
@LMAO

And CLEARLY,I was right.

After all,WHO  is still campaigning,and who went back home to  cry his eyes out?

That has nothing to do with your hypocrisy

Barry Goldwater

Offline berdie

« Reply #221 on: January 24, 2024, 10:57:13 pm »
Nope they sure don't.  They live in downtown Dallas.  happy77

:beer: We may know many of the same people. I'm no more jealous of them than I am of Trump.

It don't impress me much.

Offline berdie

« Reply #222 on: January 24, 2024, 11:02:49 pm »
@LMAO

And CLEARLY,I was right.

I don't normally respond to you on this subject @sneakypete because I can tell you are very invested in this subject. (Or just like to "gig" people :laugh:)

However, I doubt DeSantis is crying. He is the governor of a very important state.

I will ask who has been whining since the 2022 election?

Online Hoodat

« Reply #223 on: January 24, 2024, 11:53:12 pm »
Primary totals - both parties combined
-------------------------------------
Trump - 41.5%
GOP for Haley -  9.0%
GOP for Other -  1.8%
Democrats - 47.7%

Total Vote - 410,112
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #224 on: January 25, 2024, 12:01:00 am »
Isn't that assuming that NONE of the Haley votes would go to Trump?  He may not get much, but he'll get some.  I don't see it as negative as you, but you could very well be right.

@Jack Russell

The 6.2% gap above only compares Trump's numbers against Democrat numbers (i.e. all Democrat candidate votes + Democrats for Haley votes).  From that separate group of GOP voters who voted for Haley or another candidate like DeSantis, Trump would need for 58% of them to show up and vote for him to make up that gap.

9% of the Dem votes is still out, so these numbers will only get worse.