Author Topic: Live Thread>> New Hampshire Primary 2024  (Read 7404 times)

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Hoodat

Re: Live Thread>> New Hampshire Primary 2024
« Reply #176 on: January 24, 2024, 03:21:45 am »
POLITICO
@politico
Nikki Haley’s supporters don’t care that she lost. They’re just thrilled that she’s within 10 points of Donald Trump as votes continue to comes in.

Haley gets 10 delegates.  Trump gets 12 delegates, only two more than Haley.  Trump really kicked her ass.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #177 on: January 24, 2024, 03:26:52 am »
Primary totals - both parties combined
-------------------------------------
Trump - 46.7%
GOP for Haley - 10.1%
GOP for Other -  1.7%
Democrats - 41.6%
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #178 on: January 24, 2024, 03:28:07 am »
There was a Dean Phillips I believe but, like RFKjr, his attempt isn’t going anywhere

I still maintain it’ll be Biden vs Trump. I see no sign Biden’s stepping down. He may after the election sometime in his second term. But not before

@LMAO

I am still predicting that Biden's handlers will have him step down at the very last possible moment,and they already have someone in the wings ready to take his place.

Don't know who it will be,but Bubbette! seems to have recently lost a lot of weight and got a new face-lift in the bargain that makes her look MUCH younger.

Won't help her a bit if she campaigns while "falling down drunk" like she did last time.

Not even sure Bubba will support her because he doesn't strike me as being the type of man who is willing to stand in his wife's shadow.

Not sure about how much  support Manchelle will get if he/she runs,either. It will definitely have the tranny and the black vote locked up,but I honestly  don't think  there is enough of them to have any real impact.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #179 on: January 24, 2024, 03:29:06 am »
Dean Phillips and Marianne Williamson

@Elderberry

Thanks!

I have never heard of either one of them.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #180 on: January 24, 2024, 03:38:43 am »
Trump - 46.9%
GOP for Haley - 10.1%
GOP for Other -  1.7%
Democrats - 41.3%

Online Hoodat

Online Hoodat

« Reply #182 on: January 24, 2024, 03:49:00 am »
Trump - 46.7%
GOP for Haley - 10.1%
GOP for Other -  1.7%
Democrats - 41.5%

Total Vote - 225,734

Online Hoodat

« Reply #183 on: January 24, 2024, 03:53:39 am »
Trump - 46.5%
GOP for Haley - 10.0%
GOP for Other -  1.8%
Democrats - 41.7%

Total Vote - 232,146

Online Hoodat

« Reply #184 on: January 24, 2024, 04:18:39 am »
Trump - 46.5%
GOP for Haley - 10.1%
GOP for Other -  1.7%
Democrats - 41.7%

Total Vote - 255,994

Online Hoodat

« Reply #185 on: January 24, 2024, 05:03:17 am »
Trump - 46.1%
GOP for Haley - 10.0%
GOP for Other -  1.8%
Democrats - 42.2%

Total Vote - 294,751

Online Hoodat

« Reply #186 on: January 24, 2024, 05:53:38 am »
Trump - 45.3%
GOP for Haley -  9.9%
GOP for Other -  1.8%
Democrats - 43.1%

Total Vote - 324,351

Online Hoodat

« Reply #187 on: January 24, 2024, 06:40:52 am »
Trump - 44.5%
GOP for Haley -  9.5%
GOP for Other -  1.8%
Democrats - 44.3%

Total Vote - 357,429

Online Hoodat

« Reply #188 on: January 24, 2024, 07:13:53 am »
Trump - 44.0%
GOP for Haley -  9.4%
GOP for Other -  1.8%
Democrats - 44.9%

Total Vote - 367,007

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #189 on: January 24, 2024, 12:13:00 pm »
Trump - 44.0%
GOP for Haley -  9.4%
GOP for Other -  1.8%
Democrats - 44.9%

Total Vote - 367,007

The numbers ain't lyin'.  Trump is not as strong as he thinks he is with the general public.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Hoodat

« Reply #190 on: January 24, 2024, 12:45:04 pm »
Trump - 43.9%
GOP for Haley -  9.4%
GOP for Other -  1.8%
Democrats - 45.0%

Total Vote - 374,983

In a primary race with an incumbent Democrat who's name didn't even appear on the ballot, more Democrats turned out to vote than did Trump voters.  And this is with only 68% of the Dem vote in.  This is very bad news for Trump.  And no one is talking about it.

Ten percent of the vote consisted of Republicans voting for someone else.  Trump will desperately need those votes.  But he and his supporters continue to drive them away.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #191 on: January 24, 2024, 12:59:02 pm »
The numbers ain't lyin'.  Trump is not as strong as he thinks he is with the general public.

That’s why Trump said he hopes the economy crashes in the next several months. A crashed economy before the election might help him.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #192 on: January 24, 2024, 01:00:03 pm »
Trump - 43.9%
GOP for Haley -  9.4%
GOP for Other -  1.8%
Democrats - 45.0%

Total Vote - 374,983

In a primary race with an incumbent Democrat who's name didn't even appear on the ballot, more Democrats turned out to vote than did Trump voters.  And this is with only 68% of the Dem vote in.  This is very bad news for Trump.  And no one is talking about it.

Ten percent of the vote consisted of Republicans voting for someone else.  Trump will desperately need those votes.  But he and his supporters continue to drive them away.

It means that Democrats are going to be out in droves on election night to vote for Biden despite his Alzheimer’s

So much for the much touted claims here of Blue Dog Democrats voting Trump
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:08:52 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #193 on: January 24, 2024, 01:01:30 pm »

That’s why Trump said he hopes the economy crashes in the next several months. A crashed economy before the election might help him.

Heckuva a thing when you pin your election hopes on people getting hurt even more.  It's good being a billionaire and can afford such a crash.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #194 on: January 24, 2024, 02:39:41 pm »
Yikes: Steve Kornacki Explains Just How Many 'Republicans' Voted in NH Republican Primary
By Nick Arama | 11:15 PM on January 23, 2024

As we reported earlier, CNN was indicating that 70 percent of Nikki Haley's votes were from undeclared voters in the  "GOP" primary.

How many undeclared voters were there? 

I mentioned one count, which seemed like a pretty high number in my last post — almost half the voters.

Now MSNBC's Steve Kornacki, who generally seems to be straight about his stats, had some more surprising numbers about how many Republicans voted in the Republican primary, how many were undeclared, and how many were something else. Shockingly, the majority were NOT Republican. The majority — 53 percent — were "independent" (45 percent) or Democrat (8 percent). Only 47 percent were Republicans. This is incredible, and that's up notably from 2016, when it was 55 percent Republican, 42 percent independent, and 3 percent Democrat.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1749938658386247862

It's deeply concerning that you can have that number of people who are not Republicans and clearly indicates folks on the left were playing games. Republicans need to consider how not to have their primaries gamed this way going forward.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/01/23/msnbcs-steve-kornacki-explains-just-how-many-republicans-were-in-republican-primary-n2169134
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 02:40:41 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #195 on: January 24, 2024, 02:53:04 pm »

@Timber Rattler

Cheer up!

That MIGHT mean that your boy Biden gets re-elected!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #196 on: January 24, 2024, 02:54:41 pm »
It means that Democrats are going to be out in droves on election night to vote for Biden despite his Alzheimer’s

So much for the much touted claims here of Blue Dog Democrats voting Trump

@LMAO

And the very thought of it makes you as giddy as a school girl,doesn't it?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #197 on: January 24, 2024, 03:04:11 pm »
@LMAO

And the very thought of it makes you as giddy as a school girl,doesn't it?

Actually no
It’s disappointing

We kept trying to tell the likes of you that Trump is toxic to the electorate at large and his behaviors and antics repelled voters and all you could do is repeat “Orange rude man” in response

« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 03:05:25 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #198 on: January 24, 2024, 03:07:55 pm »
Don't be an @sshole.  There aren't any Biden supporters on this site.

@Jack Russell

Of course there are,providing the election will be between Biden and Trump.

Class warfare is alive and "well".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #199 on: January 24, 2024, 03:08:54 pm »
Not to mention you are jealous of his wealth...lol.  *****rollingeyes*****

@Jack Russell

And you are trying to deny it?

ROFLMAO!