Author Topic: Chris Sununu: ‘No Energy’ Trump Can Barely Read a Teleprompter  (Read 852 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Sununu: ‘No Energy’ Trump Can Barely Read a Teleprompter

Pam Key 22 Jan 2024

Governor Chris Sununu (R-NH) said Monday on CNN’s “The Lead” that former President Donald Trump has “no energy” and could “barely read a teleprompter.”

Sununu said, “Anyone who says this is a must-win for Nikki Haley, I heard someone mentioning that saying they overpaid for that political science degree. Only three goals here. One was to get second place. Two was to make sure we have only two candidates in the race. She’s wiped 12 candidates off. And then three she wants to build on that out of Iowa. She had 20%. She will more than double or exceed that here. The last point is they’re polls. Last time I checked they’re always wrong. You never know. The same poll on the day I got elected said I would lose by 11 and we won by a couple percent.”

He continued, “So you know, it’s all about the voter turnout. It’s all about the enthusiasm, where’s the energy. Not just what people say on a phone or how they you know, respond to an online text or something. It’s really about the energy of that campaign. Trump has no energy — the guy can barely read a teleprompter right now. All the wind is behind the Nikki’s sails. So I just think the sky’s the limit.”

Sununu added, “Nikki Haley doesn’t want establishment endorsements. She doesn’t want any of them. She really doesn’t. Look, Trump has gone from the disrupter to this establishment guy. He’s never held the Senate accountable. Nikki Haley wants term limits. She says none of them should get paid unless they actually do their job.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/22/chris-sununu-no-energy-trump-can-barely-read-a-teleprompter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Chris Sununu: ‘No Energy’ Trump Can Barely Read a Teleprompter
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 02:05:49 am »
 *****rollingeyes*****
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 02:07:45 am »
Cat fight.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2024, 02:37:37 am »
I LITERALLY just read this on FR before switching back over here.

Of course the butt-kissers are all over it.

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4212162/posts

Actually I’ve long thought, as president, Trump sounds awful reading a speech.  He is not good at it.  Later years I was worried he sounded “low energy” and might be very ill.  But I realize he’s just terrible at prepared speech.

He is better extemporaneous.

But, Trump is overrated (as usual) as some great orator.  He is not.  His vocabulary is limited, to repeating words to emphasize, and simple words that say how great he is.  “I have the best economy ever, EVER.  Ever.  It’s never been better.”
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 02:38:41 am by the OlLine Rebel »
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2024, 02:56:51 am »
But, Trump is overrated (as usual) as some great orator.

Only to the point of hilarity...  :silly:

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2024, 03:51:52 am »
We haven’t had a skilled orator since Reagan.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2024, 03:56:18 am »
We haven’t had a skilled orator since Reagan.

The only other in my lifetime to grab my attention was Keyes. The rest, mere politics.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2024, 07:53:04 am »
The only other in my lifetime to grab my attention was Keyes. The rest, mere politics.
Both good.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis