Author Topic: WTF John Kirby?  (Read 276 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WTF John Kirby?
« on: January 22, 2024, 09:54:58 pm »
WTF John Kirby?
David Strom 3:00 PM on January 22, 2024

I wind up writing about John Kirby a lot for some reason.

As the spokesman for the National Security Council and shadow White House Press Secretary (he always winds up taking the tough questions when important issues come up), he has a lot of opportunity to defend Biden policies and, hence, a lot of opportunities to look like a fool or a liar.

On most issues, he looks like a hostage being forced to mouth insanities, which has lulled me into a sense that he must be smarter than he appears when defending Biden. And he has occasional flashes of genuine sanity and intelligence, such as when he pushed back against criticisms of Israel’s acts of self-defense.

But alas, he is a liberal and has proven to see things through that lens most of the time. He really does believe some horrifically stupid things.

For example:

https://twitter.com/cdrsalamander/status/1749422461152633158

Kirby has been assigned the ridiculous job of defending the Biden administration’s terrible policies in what amounts to a proxy war with Iran. As Iran attacks US and Western troops and vital interests in the region, the Biden administration has displayed the weakness you expect out of a 110lb weakling confronting an MMA fighter. We beg, we plead, we send our lunch money to Iran, and simply sit back and get pummeled because Iran knows they can do what they want to the Great Satan.

more
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/01/22/wtf-john-kirby-n606663

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: WTF John Kirby?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2024, 10:42:49 pm »
 ////00000////

Gee, why is the US military experiencing recruitment shortfalls?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.