Author Topic: Joy Behar Reaches New Low - Admits She Doesn't Believe Voters Should Choose Who Is President  (Read 656 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joy Behar Reaches New Low - Admits She Doesn't Believe Voters Should Choose Who Is President

By Rachel M. Emmanuel
  January 4, 2024 at 8:50am
Leftists are experts at being politically correct.

But the filter they use for the rest of the world seems to constantly malfunction when it comes to former President Donald Trump.

On Tuesday, “The View” co-host Joy Behar let her true feelings show when co-host Sara Haines suggested that Colorado and Maine’s decisions to remove the former president from the ballot could give the appearance of a “rigged election.”

“I actually agree with Gov. Gavin Newsom and David Axelrod — these are Democrats, leading Democrats — that say this would really cause a division that’s almost insurmountable,” Haines said.

https://www.westernjournal.com/joy-behar-reaches-new-low-admits-doesnt-believe-voters-choose-president/
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 06:39:01 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I hear she believes only the leaders of communist and Islamic nations plus Canada should select the US president. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I hear she believes only the leaders of communist and Islamic nations plus Canada should select the US president. :tongue2:
Nah, I hear that she believes only 'enlightened celebshities' like her should be allowed to choose who is the resident of the white house.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Quote from: article
“So you think they should leave it to the voters?” Behar asked.

“I think they should leave it to the voters,” Haines responded.

“Oh no!” Behar moaned, revealing the usually unspoken point of view of many leftists — the American people are too dumb to be allowed to vote for the candidate of their choice.

The Trump Central Western Journal could claim 'Joy (the idiot) Behar' claimed she wanted Trump off the ballot, but the later part was just WJ spinning for their puppet (the Don) lord.

That said, every day that passes proves to me that the American people are getting too stupid to pick worthy leaders, because they slip more and more crooked worldly by the minute.

All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing -
 O'Sullivan's First Law: An eternal truth by John O'Sullivan

History repeats itself... giving us two more of the most unpopular candidates to select from... a pattern we have seen for many presidential elections now... and if you are honest you have to admit it.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 07:35:29 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline The_Reader_David

Actually, the Electors should choose the President. 

The whole voting for committed slates of electors required by their state's laws to vote for whoever got a plurality in a Presidential popularity contest in their state (with the happy exceptions of Nebraska and Maine, where that applies to two electors, and the others are bound by the popularity contest outcome in a Congressional district) is a subversion of the Founders' intent.

We'd be better off if the electors were selected by the upper house of each state's legislature, or perhaps two selected by the upper house of the Legislature, and one by a popularity contest in each Congressional district.  Or better still it we had people run for Elector without the absurd spectacle American Presidential campaigns have become, then once the Electors get together -- yes, make the Electoral College actually meet -- let them discuss possible Presidents and Vice-Presidents and maybe have a procedure for trial votes before the one that actually is recorded and either elects a President (and Vice-President) or sends it to the House.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I never thought I would agree with Behar on anything.  She is partially correct.

The founders of our nation had it right.  Only land owners had the right to vote when the nation was founded.  That makes perfect sense.  We have since bastardized our definition of the electorate to include every deadbeat, every criminal in certain state, and every undesirable including now in some state invading illegal aliens.

Who would ever imagine the franchise to vote being handed to illegal invading aliens?

Pure insanity and idiocy.  And again, that is exactly what liberalism is.  No joke!

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
I guess Behar never heard of the Electoral College.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Yes, apparently he measured up - intellectually ( :laugh:) and otherwise.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Guessing she "sized him up" before she started talking to him.   :tongue2:

What a disgusting sight that must have been for him! :3:
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yes, apparently he measured up - intellectually ( :laugh:) and otherwise.
I guess he was at the top of the short list :tongue2: