Author Topic: Desperate Times Call for Drastic Measures: Recent Polling Confirms a Trump-Kennedy Ticket Would Win  (Read 1267 times)

Offline Hoodat

Desperate Times Call for Drastic Measures: Recent Polling Confirms a Trump-Kennedy Ticket Would Win 60% of the Vote – And Would Nearly Double Joe Biden’s Totals

Jim Hoft  |  Jan. 21, 2024  |  6:00 pm

In 1864, during the height of the American Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln was paired with Democrat Andrew Johnson, selected by the National Unity Party to run with him in the upcoming presidential election.

At the time, Abraham Lincoln was convinced he was going to lose reelection, telling a White House visitor, “I am going to be beaten … and unless some great change takes place, badly beaten,”  .  .  .

.  .  .  Recent polling posted at Real Clear Politics confirms that a Trump-Robert Kennedy, Jr. ticket would win over 60% of the vote. Joe Biden would be a distant second and would suffer the historic loss he deserves.

Today, America is at a crossroads. There is only one man who can lead us back to our foundation, to law and order, to a rational foreign policy, to a thriving country that respects its border.

If President Trump needs to take on Robert Kennedy, Jr. to ensure a united win in November, then he should not hesitate to make that happen.  .  .  .

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/desperate-times-call-drastic-measures-recent-polling-confirms/

If that happens, then Trump will suffer the same fate as Lincoln.  And by 2032, there will be no more Republican Party.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
There’s only one man in the entire population who’s capable of leading this country and it just happens to be that carnival barker? Hogwash.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline corbe

He would go with Omarosa for the fourth time If that would make less people hate him.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

If some such thing were to happen I would laugh my ass clean off... And that's a whole lotta ass-laughing.

It so very much suits his phony-baloney style and substance.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
If some such thing were to happen I would laugh my ass clean off... And that's a whole lotta ass-laughing.

It so very much suits his phony-baloney style and substance.

At the barest minimum, the VP has to be someone who would at least generally continue the policies of the President.  But RFK Jr. is a big government democrat except for on immigration and...

Oh wait.  Nevermind.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
At the barest minimum, the VP has to be someone who would at least generally continue the policies of the President.  But RFK Jr. is a big government democrat except for on immigration and...

Oh wait.  Nevermind.

RFK, Jr. is staunchly anti vac. I doubt he will sell his soul to the devil on that issue.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

A Trump-RFK, Jr, ticket is too much crazy for America to endure.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

Come on folks, no worries; Trump always picks the best people.  :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
A Trump-RFK, Jr, ticket is too much crazy for America to endure.

But if Trump tells his followers that RFK is the next best thing to sliced bread, they’ll surely believe him. And adore him, just like they did Pence. Trump picks the best people, don’cha know?
That being said, I don’t think that RFK would accept the invitation.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yeehah! What a ticket, two people who want to restrict my 2nd Amendment rights.....sounds like democrats

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
But if Trump tells his followers that RFK is the next best thing to sliced bread, they’ll surely believe him. And adore him, just like they did Pence. Trump picks the best people, don’cha know?
That being said, I don’t think that RFK would accept the invitation.
Reasons I won't vote for Trump...1. Trump...2. Trump/Haley Ticket...3. Trump/RFK JR Ticket. Of course the Trump ticket will probably have another weak VP because Trump can't stand to share the spotlight/be upstaged, which is the worst thing possible if he gets elected because with his age the mental decline he has recently exhibited, Americas needs a strong second to take the reigns if, and I mean this, God forbid Trump suffers a stroke or other debilitating crisis.

Offline Hoodat

But if Trump tells his followers that RFK is the next best thing to sliced bread, they’ll surely believe him. And adore him, just like they did Pence.

Trump won't have to tell them anything.  His followers will reach that conclusion all on their own.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
RFK, Jr. is staunchly anti vac. I doubt he will sell his soul to the devil on that issue.

I prefer the term "Pro-Polio".

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
No thanks.

VP should be Rand Paul or J.D. Vance.

Although I've heard that former Rep. Lee Zeldin of New York (who ran a decent race for governor last time 'round) is also high on the list...

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I prefer the term "Pro-Polio".
I find it unfortunate that the objections to the mRNA shots for COVID have been morphed into some sort of objection to the traditional vaccines for childhood diseases which were demonstrably effective, unlike the COVID shots.

But since we are on the topic of the Polio Vaccines, Immunization Safety Review: SV40 Contamination of Polio Vaccine and Cancer https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25057632/

Not all had it. But then, fetal tissue cell lines became a great source of culture material for the industry after Roe.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis