Author Topic: The Do-or-Die Moment for America  (Read 722 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Do-or-Die Moment for America
« on: January 20, 2024, 03:35:41 pm »
The Do-or-Die Moment for America
PJ Media Staff

The gross negligence and incompetence of the Biden Administration is appalling. Their bad decisions continuously putting our national security at risk and destroying America (maybe willfully) must be exposed and stopped.

The border being invaded by millions of illegals, our national security threatened here and around the globe because of this weak president, the economy a total mess, we could go on all day.

The mainstream liberal (we repeat ourselves) media tries to protect their guy at every turn by ignoring all of these problems.

But this moment is it for the American people and the future of our nation.

This election is do-or-die for America. And the left is trying to censor the truth through their Big Tech pals in coordination with the White House. Nearly every big story we report that makes Biden look bad comes under attack from them through censorship and demonization.

more
https://pjmedia.com/pj-media-staff/2024/01/19/the-do-or-die-moment-for-america-n4925663
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Do-or-Die Moment for America
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 11:34:22 pm »
"The gross negligence and incompetence of the Biden Administration is appalling. Their bad decisions continuously putting our national security at risk and destroying America (maybe willfully) must be exposed and stopped."

"Maybe" ????

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 11:54:53 pm »
And the choice appears to be between that or the orange moron.

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2024, 12:42:31 am »
Let America pay the price for its choices. Yes, many of us don't deserve it but it is what it is. If people are incapable of learning then they'll have to pay the consequences. My view is America has been fundamentally changed to the point there's no going back. Our massive debt can't be repaid and the invaders can't be removed. People want their free shit and by-god they're going to get it until the bitter end.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2024, 04:09:59 am »
Let America pay the price for its choices. Yes, many of us don't deserve it but it is what it is. If people are incapable of learning then they'll have to pay the consequences. My view is America has been fundamentally changed to the point there's no going back. Our massive debt can't be repaid and the invaders can't be removed. People want their free shit and by-god they're going to get it until the bitter end.

Fiscally speaking, I don't think it matters who gets elected this fall

But both Trump and Biden are the wrong direction in spades
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy