General Category > Health/Education

CDC Drafted Alert for Myocarditis and COVID-19 Vaccines, but Never Sent It

<< < (2/2)

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: DB on January 21, 2024, 04:32:50 am ---They know your survival rate is better without the vax and that the chances of complications while under their care is less likely.

--- End quote ---

Something like that... but these last two times have been very different from this summer and spring, where my adamant protests against the vax fell on deaf ears. Then they wanted me vaxxed in order to operate and only my insistence kept that from happening... now they are not recommending it, and it is good that I have not received any vax.

DB:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on January 21, 2024, 04:38:59 am ---Something like that... but these last two times have been very different from this summer and spring, where my adamant protests against the vax fell on deaf ears. Then they wanted me vaxxed in order to operate and only my insistence kept that from happening... now they are not recommending it, and it is good that I have not received any vax.

--- End quote ---

Because the reality of the vax is setting in. The lies are in plain sight. I really hope the lawyers clean house. There needs to be reckoning.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: DB on January 21, 2024, 04:41:39 am ---Because the reality of the vax is setting in. The lies are in plain sight. I really hope the lawyers clean house. There needs to be reckoning.

--- End quote ---

I think that's right... There is a corporate 'wait a minute'... Or at least a functional one.

And I very much agree. There does need to be a reckoning.

Hoodat:
To comply with a FOIA request, the CDC just released a 148-page document on myocarditis from the Covid 'vaccines' [sic].  Every page is redacted.

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/24463984/cdc-moving-foia.pdf

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on March 12, 2024, 03:15:18 am ---To comply with a FOIA request, the CDC just released a 148-page document on myocarditis from the Covid 'vaccines' [sic].  Every page is redacted.

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/24463984/cdc-moving-foia.pdf

--- End quote ---

Now, someone would ONLY do that if they had A LOT to hide.

So much for 'transparency'.

Not even good science, and knowledge of adverse effects might be important in treating those who had the shots for other afflictions going forward.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version