Author Topic: Poll: Trump Leads Haley by 39 Points in South Carolina  (Read 260 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Trump Leads Haley by 39 Points in South Carolina
« on: January 19, 2024, 09:42:19 pm »
Poll: Trump Leads Haley by 39 Points in South Carolina

Hannah Bleau Knudsen 19 Jan 2024

Former President Donald Trump is leading former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley by double-digits, a poll conducted by Tony Fabrizio found.

The Trump pollster found Trump leading Haley in the Palmetto State with a majority backing him — 64 percent support in the state. Haley falls 39 points behind in her own state, garnering just 25 percent support. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis falls to the single digits with just eight percent support.

Further, the survey shows the strength of Trump’s base, as most of the former president’s supporters, 58 percent, said they will “definitely” vote for him, compared to 18 percent of Haley voters who said they would “definitely” vote for her.

Additionally, the survey showed that Trump would benefit more than Haley if DeSantis dropped out of the race, as more of the Florida governor’s supporters would flock to Trump. Head-to-head, Trump leads Haley by 40 points:

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/status/1748425158199578699

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/19/poll-trump-leads-haley-by-39-points-in-south-carolina/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Poll: Trump Leads Haley by 39 Points in South Carolina
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 10:54:56 pm »
I don't see how Nimarata Haley will be able to continue as a believable candidate after getting so unceremoniously stomped in her home state...

(unless the Deep State and RINOs keep proppin' her up...)

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2024, 11:00:57 pm »
IF the polls are indeed accurate and Haley loses in her home state, I don't see how she can consider that she has a path forward.

Also, IF DeSantis places 3rd in both NH and SC, I think it is time for him to suspend his campaign.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2024, 11:17:13 pm »
IF the polls are indeed accurate and Haley loses in her home state, I don't see how she can consider that she has a path forward.

Also, IF DeSantis places 3rd in both NH and SC, I think it is time for him to suspend his campaign.

I sadly must concur @libertybele. I had planned to vote for DeSantis in the primary. But that may not even be an option. The writing seems to be on the wall.

I don't know who I'll vote for in the general (except for the down ticket). The Dems can still scare me.

But you still have a great governor.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 11:26:47 pm »

I sadly must concur @libertybele. I had planned to vote for DeSantis in the primary. But that may not even be an option. The writing seems to be on the wall.

I don't know who I'll vote for in the general (except for the down ticket). The Dems can still scare me.

But you still have a great governor.

Yes, things are looking pretty darn bleak @berdie -- IF Trump should be the nominee, I'm voting down ballot.  Yes, the DEMS scare me; that's why I believe it is now more important to get as many conservatives seated at the state and local levels and in the House and Senate as possible. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.