Author Topic: RINO TRAITOR: Rand Paul unleashes on Mitch McConnell for aligning with Biden to allow 5,000 illegals  (Read 225 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
RINO TRAITOR: Rand Paul unleashes on Mitch McConnell for aligning with Biden to allow 5,000 illegals per day into US, $735M in funding for “path to citizenship”
01/12/2024 // Ethan Huff

The Biden regime's plan to open the floodgates of the southern border to virtually limitless illegal immigration is fully supported by so-called Senate "Republican" Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky.
According to Sen. Rand Paul, also of Kentucky, McConnell is betraying both his party and his constituents by agreeing with President Biden and his cabinet that there should not be a border wall, and that illegal migrants deserve to come to America illegally.

"It's a sellout," Paul told Laura Ingraham, host of FOX News' "The Ingraham Angle."

"It's going to continue to allow illegal immigration, particularly migrants. It's saying, 'oh, we'll let 5,000 people come illegally a day, and then after that we might try to stop the next 5,000 that day.' It's completely a sellout. It's because people like Sen. McConnell care more about Ukraine than anything else."

https://naturalnews.com/2024-01-12-rand-paul-blasts-mitch-mcconnell-aligning-with-biden.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson