Author Topic: UPenn, which hosts Biden's think tank, sees Chinese donations soar, including from CCP-linked source  (Read 182 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
UPenn, which hosts Biden's think tank, sees Chinese donations soar, including from CCP-linked sources
By: FOXNews.com
January 18, 2024 at 14:01 PM EST

The university housing President Biden's think tank recently saw its donations from China triple from its previous reporting period, records show.

FIRST ON FOX: The University of Pennsylvania, home of President Biden's think tank, recently tripled its donations originating from China, records reviewed by Fox News Digital show.

The Washington, D.C., office of Biden's think tank, the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement, previously found itself under a microscope after confidential documents were found at the center. The discovery led to questions regarding Chinese donations to the University of Pennsylvania, which harbors the think tank.

New records obtained by Americans for Public Trust (APT) and provided to Fox News Digital show that the University of Pennsylvania recently saw its donations from China exponentially swell from its previous reporting period, and some of the money has come from individuals and institutions with ties to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

https://markets.financialcontent.com/stocks/news/read/43859515/upenn
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson