Author Topic: Voters: Obama is Biden’s puppet master  (Read 262 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Voters: Obama is Biden’s puppet master
« on: January 19, 2024, 09:11:41 pm »
Voters: Obama is Biden’s puppet master
By
Paul Bedard
January 19, 2024 11:05 am

Most voters, including a majority of Democrats, believe former President Barack Obama is the controlling influence on President Joe Biden as he pushes forward much of his ex-boss’s liberal agenda.

A sky-high 63% believe that Obama is “influencing” the Biden White House, where several former Obama administration staffers work.

And, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports survey shared with Secrets, 53% said Obama is pulling the strings despite only having visited his former office a handful of times since Biden took charge of the Oval Office.

The poll put the focus on claims made since Biden’s inauguration in 2021 that his term was essentially a third Obama one. The former president and his staff have been in the news recently, trashing Biden’s lackluster bid for reelection and urging him to get more active.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2806066/voters-obama-is-bidens-puppet-master/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Voters: Obama is Biden’s puppet master
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 09:18:52 pm »
Personally, I don't think Imam Obama is the true puppet master.  The go between yes.  I don't think Obama is smart enough to pull it off.  For him to buy a $12 million estate, he had to have a massive infusion of money from somewhere even to make a down payment.  I don't know who that would be but I believe it to be someone or some group who don't want to be easily found.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 09:19:47 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online berdie

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2024, 10:51:51 pm »
Personally, I don't think Imam Obama is the true puppet master.  The go between yes.  I don't think Obama is smart enough to pull it off.  For him to buy a $12 million estate, he had to have a massive infusion of money from somewhere even to make a down payment.  I don't know who that would be but I believe it to be someone or some group who don't want to be easily found.

And this could also be the reason for his whole presidency.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2024, 11:06:01 pm »