Author Topic: Holder: ‘American Democracy Could End with the Election of Donald Trump’  (Read 602 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Holder: ‘American Democracy Could End with the Election of Donald Trump’

Pam Key 18 Jan 2024

Former Attorney General Eric Holder said Thursday on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut” that “American democracy could end with the election” of former President Donald Trump.

Holder said, “I think a second Trump term, and this is something voters need to keep in mind, a second Trump term would have a politicized, weaponized United States Department of Justice.”

He continued, “You have to look at what it is they’re talking about. That is the Trump campaign, the former president himself and think of the America they’re trying to create. You would have a president who is beyond the reach of the law, you have a Justice Department who goes after political opponents, on no basis. He’s going to prosecute Joe Biden. Well, exactly for what? That’s not going to bother them. You have a United States of America that would be unrecognizable to us. It would be one that we would see more in Putin’s Russia as opposed to the United States that we have come to all know and love. And this is really what this is about. This question is about whether or not our democracy will endure. Whether or not our democracy will survive. They have put the interests of one man and the views they have that support that one man above everything else.”

Holder added, “You know, they are happy with or comfortable with the notion of autocracy, of dictatorship, as opposed to democracy. And people say, wait a minute, Holder is overstating the case. That is not overstating. You have to take them at their word. And look at what it is they are proposing and the impact of the policies that they will try to put in place. American democracy could end with the election of Donald Trump.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/18/holder-american-democracy-could-end-with-the-election-of-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More....

Holder: SCOTUS ‘Legitimacy Is at Stake’ in Trump Rulings

Former Attorney General Eric Holder said Thursday on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut” that the Supreme Court’s “legitimacy” was at stake with how they rule on the cases involving former President Donald Trump.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/18/holder-scotus-legitimacy-is-at-stake-in-trump-rulings/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

More....

Holder: SCOTUS ‘Legitimacy Is at Stake’ in Trump Rulings

Former Attorney General Eric Holder said Thursday on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut” that the Supreme Court’s “legitimacy” was at stake with how they rule on the cases involving former President Donald Trump.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/18/holder-scotus-legitimacy-is-at-stake-in-trump-rulings/

I've been waiting for Holder to make some noise.  IMHO he may decide to run when Joe steps down. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That is good news, because the USA is NOT a "Democracy," it is a Representative Republic!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I've been waiting for Holder to make some noise.  IMHO he may decide to run when Joe steps down.

If/When he runs I bet it will be  <cough cough>"Fast and Furious".
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

American Democracy will continue to die on the vine, with or without Trump.

Too much wealth, too much power, too much control is in too few hands.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
American Democracy will continue to die on the vine, with or without Trump.

Too much wealth, too much power, too much control is in too few hands.

Exactly what one would expect with Democratic Mob Rule.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Their definition of 'Democracy' sure looks an awful lot like one party Dictatorship.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

If/When he runs I bet it will be  <cough cough>"Fast and Furious".

Exactly right.   888mouth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
... You would have a president who is beyond the reach of the law, you have a Justice Department who goes after political opponents, on no basis...

Everything the Democrats in charge right now are already doing.
Let it burn.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That is good news, because the USA is NOT a "Democracy," it is a Representative Republic!

:yowsa:

"Communism needs democracy like the human body needs oxygen."

–Leon Trotsky

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Cyber Liberty...

Yes, the Constitution indicates we are a republic.  But without fair and free elections, there is no republic!  You are kidding yourself.

Not sure what we call ourselves at present, perhaps since Russia I believe is called the Russian Federation, we are evolving to a federation with fewer freedoms, fixed elections, controlled media, etc.  All just like Russia.  And the next step being what?  Something more totalitarian, providing less freedoms yet, higher taxes, and moving more and more to global control of the planet.

The direction we are heading makes me ill.  The idea we can have fixed elections and no one does anything is troubling.  What would it take for people to truly oppose a dishonest government?

I have conservative friends that believe the nonsense being spread that there exists "white hats" headed by Trump, that Trump is actually leading the military, and not Biden.  And yet everything our government does indicates Biden & Co are running everything into the ground.  All wishful thinking from where I sit, the White Hat nonsense.

Back to Eric Holder, he is a mouthy idiot, and what he says is of little to no consequence.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Can you say P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N  ???

I just KNEW you could...!!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Can you say P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N  ???

I just KNEW you could...!!

This is Eric Holder, the Armorer if the Cartels in Mexico, and directly caused the death of a Border Patrol Agent with one of those weapons.
I will NOT comply.