Author Topic: Journalist Uncovers "Shadowy Network" Of NGOs Facilitating US Border Invasion  (Read 192 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Journalist Uncovers "Shadowy Network" Of NGOs Facilitating US Border Invasion

BY TYLER DURDEN
THURSDAY, JAN 18, 2024 - 09:15 AM
Journalist James O'Keefe uncovered a "shadowy network of secretive nonprofits" (some of which are funded by taxpayers) that are facilitating the invasion of illegals on the southern border.

O'Keefe said "Alita's Angels" is a "brand-new nonprofit with no tax records on file" that operates inside an old Bank Building in the Arizona border town of Nogales.

We just followed the trail of the migrant vans right to the source, visiting the Arizona border town of Nogales, where we encountered some rude and suspicious "Alita's Angels" NGO (@alitasangels) workers who once again called the police on us.

A volunteer with the American Red Cross, who wouldn't give us his name, tried to prevent us from filming outside a migrant facility and kept sticking his hand over our cameras. Then, when we questioned a volunteer with the NGO, she said "I am your father" and stormed off.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/journalist-uncovers-shadowy-network-ngos-facilitating-us-border-invasion
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
JOK, though he doesn't bat a 1.000, has done a great job over the years of exposing left wing bs.  His mentor Andrew Brietbart would be proud.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.