General Category > Elections 2024

James Carville says third-party candidate going to get 'a lot of f---ing votes' in 2024

(1/2) > >>

libertybele:
James Carville says third-party candidate going to get 'a lot of f---ing votes' in 2024

Democratic strategist James Carville says a third-party candidate in the presidential race will get "a lot of f---ing votes" in 2024.

"The third party is going to get a lot of f---ing votes in 2024. I'm just telling you," Carville said. "Unless something really changes, and it's hard for me to see the change."

Carville made the comments on a recent episode of his "Politics War Room" podcast while speaking about the Iowa caucuses, which he did not view as overly impressive for former President Trump, who garnered 51% of the vote.

Carville said that the figure against what he views as "not overly impressive opponents" shows "substantial doubts among more than a sliver of the Republican Party" for Trump. He said the same is true for President Biden among Democrats.

"It's just hard for me not to see an uninspiring election with the third party doing really well," Carville said.........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/james-carville-says-third-party-candidate-get-lot-of-f-ing-votes-2024

LMAO:

This election is only about which side can “own” the other. I doubt his prediction but we’ll see.

mountaineer:
Why does anyone waste time talking to this profane loser?
--- Quote ---James Carville’s message to young voters opposed to Biden: ‘F–k you’
By Victor Nava
Published April 30, 2024, 12:45 a.m. ET
New York Post

Democratic strategist James Carville had choice words for young voters on Sunday, warning that “little f–king 26-year-olds” unenthused about President Biden will have “no rights left” if former President Donald Trump wins the 2024 election.

“So, I hear this a lot,” Carville said. “‘James, young voters are just not into this. It’s two candidates, one’s in their 80s, one is almost in their 80s, they’re concerned about things that Washington politicians, and you just can’t blame them for – ‘Oh, s–t. F–k you!”

“Are you watching what is happening in the Supreme Court?” the former Bill Clinton adviser fumed in the video, posted by podcast purveyor Politicon. “If you’re 26, do you see what they’re doing? First of all, they’re gonna take every right that you could possibly have away from you.”

Carville went on to rail against conservative justices on the Supreme Court, accusing them of being “illegitimate whores” and deriding the high court as an “illegitimate organization” as it considers Trump’s presidential immunity claim.  ...
--- End quote ---
Sounds like he has dementia.

Wingnut:
Damn the old Snake looking dude is slipping of the cliff. 

mystery-ak:
James Carville Lashes Out at Young Voters Turning on Joe Biden: ‘F*ck You!’

Democrat strategist James Carville lashed out at woke young voters who have turned on President Joe Biden.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/29/james-carville-lashes-out-at-young-voters-turning-on-joe-biden-fck-you/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version