Author Topic: Canadian Man Pleads Guilty To Starting 14 Forest Fires; Trudeau Blamed Climate Change  (Read 223 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY MIKE CAMPBELL ON JAN 16, 2024. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

Canadian Man Pleads Guilty To Starting 14 Forest Fires; Trudeau Blamed Climate Change

brian pare wildfireA Quebec man has pleaded guilty to numerous charges against him related to starting 14 forest fires near the Chibougamau area last summer.

Thirty-eight-year-old Brian Paré told the Chibougamau courthouse that he was guilty of the 13 counts of arson against him and one count of arson with disregard for human life.

Paré’s arson attacks took place between May 29 and September 5, 2023. [emphasis, links added]

Chibougamau is a small town that was deeply affected by last summer’s fires.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/canadian-man-pleads-guilty-to-starting-14-forest-fires-trudeau-blamed-climate-change/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah, we knew Trudeau had a lot in common with a three load diaper.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis