Author Topic: Don’t be shocked if Michelle Obama sneaks her way into 2024 race By Social Links for Cindy Adams  (Read 974 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Don’t be shocked if Michelle Obama sneaks her way into 2024 race
By Social Links for Cindy Adams
Published Jan. 17, 2024, 7:23 p.m. ET

Second first lady for prez

Biden won’t debate. Can’t. Our codger-in-chief can’t even read the prewritten script in front of him fast enough to pronounce the words.

So, forget him — which most of us already have.

Coming back now — Obama. Not him. HER!

We’ve heard this drumbeat for a while. Now it’s louder.

Plans are to grab Michelle for the Democratic presidency choice. Making the music is Barack the orchestra leader.

Michelle says she’s “terrified” Trump will win. No casual burp. Was programmed. She’s sent a survey to Dem biggies asking their feelings about her candidacy.

Obama’s quietly angling for Joe to go. He’s weaseled up to this for a few weeks. Mouths aren’t talking. But mouths are knowing.

Over one year ago, summer of 2022, she was in NYC meeting several big hedge CEOs, and said, “I am running, and I am asking for your support.”

more
https://nypost.com/2024/01/17/opinion/dont-be-shocked-if-michelle-obama-sneaks-her-way-into-2024-race/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DB

Big Mike for the save?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I thought Cindy Adams had left us.

She's 93!
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Big Mike for the save?

I've been saying that for quite awhile.  I think it's a very strong possibility.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

Sigh...

Again

NOT...GOING...TO....HAPPEN 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

It's as ridiculous as saying Melania Trump will be the 2028 GOP nominee. I've seen interview after interview with her and she seems happier out of the WH. She even admits to this.

Why would she want to go back to what was stressful and unhappy for her? Has anyone heard her say or write in any way how that' she's even remotely interested in running for any office?? NO!! And double No!!

And I've been hearing how Biden is going to step down before 2024 for three years now and I see no sign of that. Especially as he's raising record amounts of money for the election

The GOP base is very easily distracted

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/why-the-conspiracy-theory-that-michelle-obama-will-run-for-president-won-t-go-away/ar-AA1meCao

« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 07:48:10 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Sigh...

Again

NOT...GOING...TO....HAPPEN 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

It's as ridiculous as saying Melania Trump will be the 2028 GOP nominee. I've seen interview after interview with her and she seems happier out of the WH. She even admits to this.

Why would she want to go back to what was stressful and unhappy for her? Has anyone heard her say or write in any way how that' she's even remotely interested in running for any office?? NO!! And double No!!

And I've been hearing how Biden is going to step down before 2024 for three years now and I see no sign of that. Especially as he's raising record amounts of money for the election

The GOP base is very easily distracted

Why would she go back??? Fame, money and power and her husband would be able to have more hands on capabilities than working things from the sidelines.

Stressful?  Yeah she had to do things like go on the 'Ellen DeGeneres' show and dance.  Make up stupid lunch guidelines and get glammed up (in some people's eyes) for some sort of evening or afternoon out. Oh and take lavish vacations.  Give me a break.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

Why would she go back??? Fame, money and power and her husband would be able to have more hands on capabilities than working things from the sidelines.

Stressful?  Yeah she had to do things like go on the 'Ellen DeGeneres' show and dance.  Make up stupid lunch guidelines and get glammed up (in some people's eyes) for some sort of evening or afternoon out. Oh and take lavish vacations.  Give me a break.

But the point is she has said, under no uncertain terms, no to any political office run.

Not even a hint. So she wrote a book and is worried about the direction of the country. That doesn't mean she's going to run for president

This idea just comes from conspiratorial Conservatives and desperate democrats
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline DB

All indications are nothing is going to be normal about the coming election. It seems pretty unlikely that either Biden or Kamala will be on the ballot - so who will?

So for me nothing is off the table until it is over...

Offline berdie

I won't be surprised...or shocked. I've thought for some time Michelle would be the Dem Saviour.

As far as her saying she's not interested...surely she wouldn't lie. /s

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Probably would be the Dem's best move IMO.

Offline mountaineer

Let's hope she's to content to lap up all that Netflix do-nothing money and jet around to her four mansions to mess with a presidential run.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I won't be surprised...or shocked. I've thought for some time Michelle would be the Dem Saviour.

As far as her saying she's not interested...surely she wouldn't lie. /s

:laugh: Of course Big Mike wouldn't lie.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Michelle Obama Angling to Replace Joe Biden for President
by Kristinn Taylor Jan. 18, 2024 5:00 pm

An article by New York Post legendary gossip columnist Cindy Adams reports Barack and Michelle Obama are angling to replace Joe Biden with former First Lady Michelle as the Democrats’ 2024 presidential nominee.

Obama world was rocked when Donald Trump short-circuited the Obama revolution to remake America when he defeated would-be Obama successor Hillary Clinton in 2016 and has taken merciless revenge on President Trump ever since. Barack Obama is thought by many to be the behind the scenes power of the Biden presidency. But with Joe Biden and Kamala Harris having some of the worst polling numbers for incumbents seeking a second White House term and Trump leading Biden in most polls, it appears the Obamas are quietly laying the groundwork for Michelle to step in and save the Obama revolution.

Adams reports Michelle Obama has surveyed “Dem biggies” about her potential candidacy and in 2022 reportedly told a gathering of CEOs in New York City she was running. Gossip? Rumor? Or trial balloon leaks to gauge public support and Democratic reaction?

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/report-michelle-obama-angling-replace-joe-biden-president/
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Big Mike just told me to shut the 'f**k' up! Or he was going to do things to me.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
MO has said repeatedly that she has ZERO interest in running for the presidency and returning DC, but nobody seems to take her at her word.

She hated that whole show when BO was president, and couldn't wait to get out of there and into their cozy mansion at Martha's Vineyard.

Just wishcasting by the Democrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNR9jX9AX8U
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 06:51:33 pm by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
I cannot imagine her wanting to leave the comforts of the beach-front home in Hawaii.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline LMAO

MO has said repeatedly that she has ZERO interest in running for the presidency and returning DC, but nobody seems to take her at her word.

She hated that whole shoe when BO was president, and couldn't wait to get out of there and into their cozy mansion at Martha's Vineyard.

Just wishcasting by the Democrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNR9jX9AX8U

It’s wishcasting by Democrats and conspiracy by Republicans

And that’s not the only interview where she has said absolutely no, either. She also said that her time at the White House was a strain on their marriage.

How are they going to make her run for president against her will? Force her at gunpoint?

« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 06:32:52 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

I cannot imagine her wanting to leave the comforts of the beach-front home in Hawaii.
... or Martha's Vineyard. Or the mansions in D.C. or Chicago ...

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
... or Martha's Vineyard. Or the mansions in D.C. or Chicago ...

Her highly toned upper arms want to stay in Hawaii  :whistle:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 07:10:09 pm by deb »
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline mountaineer

Her highly toned upper arms want to stay in Hawaii  :whistle:
Ha. Whatever. "She" needs to do something about those hips, though.

Offline mountaineer

James O'Keefe reports on WH rumblings about replacing Harris:
Top White House Cyber Official tells O’Keefe in Disguise “they can't say it publicly” the White House wants to replace Kamala Harris and Confirms President @JoeBiden mental decline: “Biden is definitely slowing down.”

“I'm just telling you what I've heard… they’re really concerned about it” …“I think they need to get rid of him or her.”  ...

“She will be the vice president nominee. There was a debate about removing her from the ticket, but sadly they didn’t, she's not popular, but you can’t remove the first black lady to be vice president from the damn presidential ticket. Like what kind of message are you going to send to like African-American voters…People would be like, "What the f*ck?” Like she's a woman and she's multiracial.” ...

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1752786076320600511
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 11:31:32 pm by mountaineer »

Offline mountaineer

Oh my gosh, it appears James O'Keefe had to go on a date with this White House employee to get him to spill the beans on what's going on with regard to Kameltoe and Dementia Joe. The guy was all too willing to make himself sound important and really "in the know." James acknowledges this could get him Arkancided.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1752515819592986811

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Remember where you heard this first:
"blackfaced Lurleen" ...