Author Topic: Haley raises concerns around Trump’s mental fitness following Pelosi mixup  (Read 301 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Haley raises concerns around Trump’s mental fitness following Pelosi mixup
by Tara Suter - 01/20/24 3:15 PM ET

Republican presidential primary candidate Nikki Haley raised concerns about former President Trump’s mental fitness Saturday after he appeared to mix up her and former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

“Last night, Trump is at a rally,” Haley said in a clip posted on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter. “And he’s going on and on, mentioning me multiple times as to why I didn’t take security during the Capitol riots, why I didn’t handle January 6th better. I wasn’t even in D.C. on January 6th. I wasn’t in office then.”

“They’re saying he got confused, that he was talking about something else, he’s talking about Nancy Pelosi, he mentioned me multiple times in that scenario,” Haley continued. “The concern I have is, I’m not saying anything derogatory, but when you’re dealing with the pressures of a presidency, we can’t have someone else that we question whether they’re mentally fit to do this.”

The former president appeared to make the gaffe about the former United Nations ambassador and the former Speaker of the House at a rally Friday when talking about the Jan. 6 riots at the U.S. Capitol.

“By the way, they never report the crowd on Jan. 6. You know Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, you know, they — do you know they destroyed all of the information, all of the evidence, everything, deleted and destroyed all of it. All of it,” Trump claimed. “Because of lots of things … like Nikki Haley is in charge of security — we offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, National Guards, whatever they want. They turned it down. They don’t want to talk about that. These are very dishonest people.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4419739-haley-raises-concerns-around-trumps-mental-fitness-following-pelosi-mixup/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stefanik pushes back on reports Trump mixed up Haley, Pelosi

Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.) pushed back on reports that former President Trump mixed up his GOP presidential primary rival Nikki Haley with former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), according to an NBC News report.

“The reality is Nikki Haley is relying on Democrats, just like Nancy Pelosi, to try to have a desperate showing,” Stefanik said.

The New York congresswoman has endorsed Trump in his 2024 attempt to clinch the presidency. She also has not ruled out being his running mate in this year’s election.

“Well, I, of course, would be honored to serve in any capacity in a Trump administration. I’m proud to be the first member of Congress to endorse his reelection. I’m proud to be a strong supporter of President Trump, and he’s going to win this November,” Stefanik said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4419704-stefanik-pushes-back-reports-trump-mixed-up-haley-pelosi/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

“The reality is Nikki Haley is relying on Democrats, just like Nancy Pelosi, to try to have a desperate showing,” Stefanik said.

One candidate relies on Democrats, while the other candidate is a Democrat.  We are so screwed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline cato potatoe

Elise Stefanik: “Look at the emperor’s new clothes!  Aren’t they magnificent?”  888mouth
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 11:05:45 pm by cato potatoe »