Author Topic: GOP Rep Takes Video in Middle of Wind Farm, Demolishes the Left's Renewable Energy Narrative  (Read 133 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 GOP Rep Takes Video in Middle of Wind Farm, Demolishes the Left's Renewable Energy Narrative
Story by Laura Wellington  •
16h

Where is the rationale for saving a planet when you are making it impossible to live on it by those you are saving it for? The aggressive nature of the climate agenda has no common sense attached.

I don’t know one person who doesn’t want to add to the survival and livability of the earth. Reality speaks, however, on green energy, the Biden administration has put the cart before the horse. And soon that will be our only mode of transportation if they have their way.

I say this humorously, but truthfully, we aren’t too far off. In a recent video shared by Rep. Matt Rosendale, a Montana Republican, he showed us the realities of wind energy in extreme temperatures.

As he walked along the outer perimeters of a wind turbine farm in Judith Gap, in central Montana, in negative-30 degree weather, Rosendale offered footage of what happens to wind turbines in this type of cold. They stop working. Not one turns.

“My house still needs heat today,” the congressman said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-rep-takes-video-in-middle-of-wind-farm-demolishes-the-left-s-renewable-energy-narrative/ar-AA1n8EvL?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=605048e32a10417fa0b959ff7bb013c0&ei=25
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson