General Category > China

Chinese Scientists Create Mutant COVID Strain That is 100% Lethal in Mice and Targets Brain

<< < (2/4) > >>

Free Vulcan:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on January 18, 2024, 01:23:45 am ---I'm telling y'all... get outta the cities. Buy some land and learn to grow your own. Get away from the grocery system, put up a pantry so you can hunker down. This shit's gonna get real.

--- End quote ---

You ain't jokin'. As much as this virus mutates, there's no way to vax anyone for any amount of time. It will burn thru the urban pop like wildfire and require almost permanent extreme isolative quarantine. Like on an island several miles of the coast, no way in or out, sink anything that approaches.

What do these psychos think they are doing?

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on January 18, 2024, 05:17:06 am ---You ain't jokin'. As much as this virus mutates, there's no way to vax anyone for any amount of time. It will burn thru the urban pop like wildfire and require almost permanent extreme isolative quarantine. Like on an island several miles of the coast, no way in or out, sink anything that approaches.

What do these psychos think they are doing?

--- End quote ---

The.Pale.Horse.Rides

mountaineer:
'Disease X' focus at World Economic Forum sparks scrutiny
'It's like they're erotically excited about the prospect — they've already named the next pandemic,' said Ezra Levant.
    By Rebel News | January 18, 2024
--- Quote ---On last night's episode of The Ezra Levant Show, Ezra discussed "Disease X" and how influential leaders at the World Economic Forum (WEF) are seemingly exuberant about the prospect of another pandemic.

"Disease X" reportedly is used to describe a currently unknown disease that has the potential to cause serious harm to humans across the globe. As reported by Global News, a professor of bioethics and global health at the University of Toronto said "Disease X is a hypothetical scenario where a very nasty disease, which is more powerful than COVID-19, emerges."

Speaking from the streets of Davos, Ezra said "The people here did so well in the last pandemic. You didn't. You were locked in your home. You lost your job. But the masters of the universe had the best years ever."

"The amount of wealth that say, Jeff Bezos of Amazon — I mean his wealth doubled during the pandemic because everyone had to buy stuff by delivery vehicle. And the tech sector boomed." ...
--- End quote ---

mountaineer:
WATCH: I finally confronted Tedros over Covid and Disease X
“This is your chance to apologize to the world for your role during COVID, would you like to take it?” The World Health Organization Director-General asked accountability questions by Rebel reporter Avi Yemini at the elitist World Economic Gathering.
By Avi Yemini | January 17, 2024
Rebel News
--- Quote ---I’m here at the World Economic Forum meeting in Switzerland, where the world’s high and mighty gather to make the rules for the rest of us.

So, no surprise that Tedros Adhanom was here — he’s the head of the UN’s World Health Organization (WHO). He’s like the Dr. Fauci of the whole planet — deeply connected to the Chinese Communist Party, deeply responsible for some of the worst public policy responses around the world, from lockdowns to mandatory vaccines.

I asked him about those disastrous mistakes. And I also asked him about “Disease X,” which is all the rage here at the conference. That’s the name the WEF is giving to the next pandemic — they’ve already named it!

In fact, the WHO is scheduled to have a panel discussion called “Preparing for Disease X,” hosted by the Director-General and WEF Executive Committee member Shyam Bishen. ...
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/RebelNews_CA/status/1748008196176802246

mountaineer:
George Webb - Investigative Journalist
@RealGeorgeWebb1
Tedros Admits WHO group used Disease X as a placeholder for CoronaVirus. WHO R&D Blueprint group wrote Disease X. We outed Jeremy Farrar and Virginia Benassi as the authors of the next five Disease Xs in March 2020. Corona, Influenza, Anthrax, Ebola, Zika, not necessarily in that order.

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1/status/1748013266532552708

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version