Author Topic: Why Trump keeps coming back  (Read 299 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Trump keeps coming back
« on: January 17, 2024, 03:19:10 pm »
January 17, 2024
Why Trump keeps coming back
By Richard Berkowitz

With Iowa in the rearview mirror, the “Trump Boomerang” hit the MAGA haters in the Democrat party and their pathetic mass media friends, who belch bile on MSNBC, on the backs of their heads.

How could this happen?  From my perspective, it was totally predictable.  Why?  Because the more Trump was pilloried, the more he benefited, because most Americans resent bullying and “piling on” and recoil when they are exposed to this type of behavior.

From the time Donald and Melania came down the escalator, the likes of Hillary and her slick lawyers did everything in their power to spy on his administration, to accuse Trump personnel of a variety of outlandish abuses.  Hillary even went to extreme lengths to concoct a false dossier alleging that Trump was in bed with Putin and would destroy our nation.  There have never been comparable efforts to destroy a presidential opponent.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/01/why_trump_keeps_coming_back.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Why Trump keeps coming back
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 07:47:28 pm »
Americans favor fair play, and the Rats have never displayed it.  The Dems prefer foul play and sore losing.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 10:00:16 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2024, 09:19:03 pm »
Why Trump keeps coming back? he's like that really spicy meatball that your sorry you ate and no amount of antacid will make go away?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2024, 09:42:12 pm »
Trump keeps coming back because his most loyal of supporters have an emotional bond with him. They are convinced that he is the only candidate that’s going to save this country, despite his record, and they will be joining him in that endeavor with him leading the way

That’s a lot of human psychology to overcome. But the Democrats are aware of this and use it to their advantage when they can
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy