Author Topic: Biden is relying on voters he ‘pissed off’ to save him from a major embarrassment  (Read 141 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden is relying on voters he ‘pissed off’ to save him from a major embarrassment
By
Rachel Schilke
January 16, 2024 3:46 pm

President Joe Biden is placing the fate of his reelection campaign in the hands of New Hampshire Democrats, a voting bloc he “pissed off” after the national party worked tirelessly to remove the state’s first-in-the-nation primary status.

Though South Carolina is the first Democratic National Committee-sanctioned primary, New Hampshire will continue to hold its Democratic primary on Jan. 23 — but Biden will not be on the ballot, much to the dismay of state Democrats who are angry that the president advocated ending the state’s 100-year reign.

“I love Joe Biden, I think he’s just been a great president,” former state Democratic Party Chairwoman Kathy Sullivan, who is now running a pro-Biden super PAC, said to NBC News. “Having said that, I’m still pissed. But you compartmentalize that. You just put that aside.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2798488/biden-relying-new-hampshire-democrats-save-him-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34