Author Topic: Gore: ‘Once we get to true Net Zero & stop adding, the temps will stop going up almost immediately,  (Read 423 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: Al Gore in Davos claims government policies can change Earth’s temps in 3 years! Gore: ‘Once we get to true Net Zero & stop adding, the temps will stop going up almost immediately, with a lag of as little as 3 years’
By Marc Morano
January 16, 2024
9:05 am

Gore sourced Michael Mann for his claim?!

Morano on Gore’s climate astrology at Davos: Gore in Davos claimed if we follow Net Zero, global warming stops cold!

“As Davos is meeting, they hear things like today when Al Gore said if they meet these political targets of Net Zero, which are going to impact businesses, the temperature will stop going up almost immediately. He’s saying in three years we will be able to see an effect. So if businesses believe, you can pass a tax or regulation and stop the earth’s rotation or climate change or the earth’s temperature. That is a pretty big regulatory uncertainty because ideologies at the World Economic Forum will enforce those kinds of regulations on business if they actually believe they can stop temperatures from rising in three years or less. It’s pretty scary stuff.”

WATCH: Junk Scientist and Serial Liar Al Gore Makes Absurd Global Warming Prediction “Once We Get to True Net Zero”

By Cristina Laila

Global Warming fraud Al Gore made a new ‘climate change’ prediction “once we get to true net zero.”

https://www.climatedepot.com/2024/01/16/watch-al-gore-in-davos-claims-government-policies-can-change-earths-temps-in-3-years-gore-once-we-get-to-true-net-zero-stop-adding-the-temps-will-stop-going-up-almost-immediately-with-a-lag/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Far as I can tell, Mississippi last night had the coldest night in it's history (-20 degrees)... Edit... Now -22 degrees above Booneville.

Edit (2): Just East of Hornsby Tenn now at -24 degrees...

« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 11:59:59 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online andy58-in-nh

"Net Zero" is a convenient euphemism for human extermination.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

Phony baloney (whether made from crickets, or not) Al Gore:

https://twitter.com/redsteeze/status/1764121548170940801
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Once ManBearPigs remaining gray cells go to zero and his body temp immediately starts falling......the world will be a better place, a better place, and may it be the start of a trend with people like Gates...