Author Topic: White House Hosts First Session For Biden’s Climate Propaganda Corps  (Read 133 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

WRITTEN BY NICK POPE ON JAN 16, 2024. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

White House Hosts First Session For Biden’s Climate Propaganda Corps

The White House hosted its first information session for President Joe Biden’s “American Climate Corps” (ACC) program on Thursday to tout the program and solicit feedback from prospective participants.

White House National Climate Advisor Ali Zaidi joined Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Ed Markey and other White House officials to preview the ACC, a de facto green jobs training program that is expected to begin churning out cohorts this summer.

The government officials marketed the program as a key tool to push sweeping societal action to counter climate change, while civilians logged on to the virtual information session made suggestions, and asked a range of questions about the ACC and the shape it will take.

The White House announced the establishment of the ACC in September, using executive authority to start the program.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/white-house-hosts-first-session-for-bidens-climate-propaganda-corps/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson